Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vote for your 2020/21 Player of the Year

Supporters can now vote for their 2020/21 Player of the Year.

This year’s vote will take place online and fans can head straight to https://surveyhero.com/c/2c282458 to have their say.

The closing date for votes is Monday, May 3rd at 10pm and the winner will be announced across the club's channels.POTY Vote

Comments

• Done JFC
  • Clear winner for me JFC OFC 
  • Careful now, whoever we pick will leave in the summer! 
  • Poor Jaiyesimi.
    Will they ever get his name right? 😂
  • bobmunro said:
    I feel like its taking the piss having Bogle as an option. 
    Why? He got my vote!
    You jest but...... 
  • I feel like its taking the piss having Bogle as an option. 
    It would be taking the piss not to include him. The ballot form merely reflects the players who have played the most matches in the season and that is why Bogle's name appears and Inniss's does not.. It is for you to decide who the winner should be and every year the most unlikely people still get some votes.
  • JFC. Getting back to his good old self.
  • Sponsored links:

• JFC Voted
  • JFC Voted
    Who did he vote for? 
  • I'm waiting for a few more games before voting.
  • Will probably go JFC but think waiting a few more games sense. If you told me JFC wasn’t here next season i wouldn’t be too bothered really
  • Will probably go JFC but think waiting a few more games sense. If you told me JFC wasn’t here next season i wouldn’t be too bothered really
    I wouldn’t if we are bringing in 20 new players, like 2011/12.  But he’s one of this squad I’d rather keep. 
  • Voted for JFC
  • Voted JFC as well. Stand out player this year for us.
  • Just three days left to cast your vote
  • If nothing else, Washy now has a vote against his name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will see what the rondog pulls out of the hat in the next 3 games before I cast my vote.
  • Then you will be too late. Closing date for voting is 10 pm on Monday 3rd May
  • Wanted to vote for Matt Smith, as he wasn’t listed I went for Paul Smyth.
  • Last chance to vote. 10 pm tonight is the deadline.
  • I think I am going to give it a miss for the first time this year.
  • just voted for chucks - can't see him being here next year - if he can't play much because he isn't able to then we should let him go and if he hasn't been playing much because he hasn't been picked, he should have the raving hump and will be off - apparently the only player that sent bowyer a good luck message when he left - wonder if he will go to Birmingham?
  • jfc would get my most improved vote if there was such a thing but promotion or championship material he is not - stockley has worked hard and as an option may be useful next year but shouldn't be our main striker. i like innis and famewo but wouldn't be bothered if any of the rest left 
  • edited May 2021
    I can see why Chuks would get votes. Maybe I will vote for him. He has done well for the limited time he has spent on the pitch. His goals to minutes ratio must be up there.
  • I wasnt going to bother voting this year but in the end voted for Washington. Atleast he tries