Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote for your 2020/21 Player of the Year

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can see why Chuks would get votes. Maybe I will vote for him. He has done well for the limited time he has spent on the pitch. His goals to minutes ratio must be up there.
    Don't leave it too late, Mutts ! 
  • Options
    I think I am going to give it a miss for the first time this year.
    Ditto, JFC has been the best of a bad bunch. I was going to vote for him but he's been as poor as the rest recently.

Aneke or Inniss would have won if they could only stay fit. 
  • Options
    I think I am going to give it a miss for the first time this year.
    This.
  • Options
    They think it's all over.

It is now ! 
  • Options
    Bugger, missed it. Typical Charlton. 
  • Options
    I can see why Chuks would get votes. Maybe I will vote for him. He has done well for the limited time he has spent on the pitch. His goals to minutes ratio must be up there.
    Flakey and unreliable
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Flakey and unreliable
    Saw a stat on here a few days back showing that he has hit the woodwork 7 times!
    The next nearest in League 1 were a couple of guys on 4.
    I still like him though.
  • Options
    JFC in a field of one
    If he doesn't achieve an overall majority then the poll will have been rigged
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I wasnt going to bother voting this year but in the end voted for Washington. Atleast he tries
    I went with Wash in the end, grafts, seems proud to wear the shirt, and have liked hearing him talk when interviewed, especially when in one post-match he said he wants to be the number one striker. JFC was an equally deserved candidate for similar reasons and I expect will win.
  • Options
    Don't leave it too late, Mutts ! 
    I did vote for Chuks in the end. I'd like him to stay. We need to sort the fitness issue out over the summer, but imagine what a bonus it would be if we did. Sign the lad up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Voted JFC as well. Stand out player this year for us.
    Says a lot about this season!
  • Options
    I voted JFC, does more for the team than any other player.