Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb | 3pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Must be about due a convincing win. Maybe this weekend?
  • Options
    Must be about due a convincing win. Maybe this weekend?
    Yes we must be.

Maybe next season.   ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Just two more sleeps. 😩
  • Options
    Two zip fleetwood, bowyer blames wage cap , says we are over achieving anyway and famewo will be back next week.... maybe.
  • Options
    I know I am sad for this but I keep pondering our formation. 

I could well see us starting Famewo in spite of Bowyer's comments and going with a packed midfield in a 4-5-1.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    I usually wait until I hear Bowyer's press conference before posting as that usually throws up a nugget or two about who is fit or has a slight niggle.

So it seems that Famewo wont be starting & Innis wont be back for at least another 3 weeks so the defence is still a problem. Forgot that Chuks is banned so we are weakened up front too. However, we are away from home & playing another out of form team so that's a plus point.

2-2 and its cod & chips for tea. 
  • Options
    Tough game ... they might not have been in great form but had an excellent win last week against the odds but that how this season is going very unpredictable every week ... 
    Can see it being a draw if honest ...
  • Options
    One of my favourite drinks of the year - Preston - Poulton - Fleetwood .... and repeat in reverse order. Had hoped to be back in grounds when looking at the fixtures last summer. Mind you the way things are going there's always next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I fully expect Charlton Athletic to kick start Fleetwood Towns season.

1-0
  • Options
    decided to give Valley pass a miss tomorrow. With just a fixed camera at away games it isn't the same. Plus getting fed-up of hearing the commentators say every foul we concede is a wrong decision, Curbs constantly saying we were unlucky all the time and Bowyer bemoaning 'worldies' every week.
  • Options
    I'm with Large.  Enough's enough. 

Will restrict the feelings of abject despair to home fixtures for a while. 
  • Options
    So people are sick of seeing us lose and having to put up with biased commentary for away games in sub HD, so they're committing to only watching home games where our form is worse, the stream quality is better, but the same commentary and punditry exists? 

Gents... Your experience is about to feel like everytime you watch us we underperform or draw/lose. At least if you commit to only watching the away games you will see a few more wins. 
  • Options
    I'm with Large.  Enough's enough. 

Will restrict the feelings of abject despair to home fixtures for a while. 
    Same here. Using CAFC cash like I would my season ticket. Not really costing me anything whilst away games do. 
  • Options
    Another game Famewo should feature and won't. How many games now? This season already seems a write off and another defeat will only add to this feeling. 2-0 Fleetwood.
  • Options
    Feeling positive  . 2-0 away win with Shinnie and Stockley the scorers  .
  • Options
    We'll scrape a win somehow, followed by plenty of 'we've turned a corner' /'we're close'/'still in frame for playoffs - (we *did* have that as a target after all)/so and so's training again so hopefully he'll be in-and-around the squad...

Then utter capitulation at the next home game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone please bribe Happy Valley to do his 0:4 score. He makes it look such a certainty...
  • Options
    Unbelievably the team in 16th place , that’s Fleetwood , have a goal diff of plus 7 compared to our plus 5 
    not to worry we won’t lose and with a rub of the green we’ll win this 0-2
    and once again all our heads will think well we looked comfortable and we should be in the mix ....
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Decisive victory today
  • Options
    the team is starting to pick itself more now - the pratley debate aside - so there is a lot less 'traffic' on this thread now than in previous weeks and months - it really is now all about whether the squad is good enough or not rather than whether LB is getting it right or wrong - maddison and williams going has simplified things and made the selections a lot more obvious - its all about whether what we now have is enough - fluffed our lines last week, this really has to be 'showtime' !!!! COYR !!!!
  • Options
    Even if we win it won't make any difference. Season has gone and we aren't going to be relegated.
  • Options
    I can't believe we're all still trying to predict the outcome of our games. We're all over the shop form wise.

First to score wins 2-1.
  • Options
    2-2 guaranteed.
  • Options
    Those pictures sum this season up perfectly 😂