Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsorship (Contribution details on Page 6, halfway down)

Comments

• Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Here are the details I was sent about this years sponsorship packages 

Below I have detailed the kit sponsorship package for this season along with the price.

•Branding on player profile in our official match day programme
    •Branding on player profile on cafc official website
    •Kit sponsors page shared on twitter - every league home game
    •Signed shirt by your sponsored player

£500 home shirt
    £450 away shirt
    Or two shirts £800
    All prices are subject to VAT

So, 48 x £20 gets us a home and away shirt sponsored. I haven't counted up but I would imagine we are probably there now. The next question is which player is 'worthy' of our sponsorship. Do we go 'safe' and plump for someone expected to be a regular (e.g. Amos or Gilbey) or go risky with a player more likely to be absent or gone such as Bonne or Doughty? Who decides? I'd choose an attacker but no-one currently in the squad fits easily in the 'safe' category imo.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

Below I have detailed the kit sponsorship package for this season along with the price.

£500 home shirt
    £450 away shirt
    Or two shirts £800

So, 48 x £20 gets us a home and away shirt sponsored. I haven't counted up but I would imagine we are probably there now. The next question is which player is 'worthy' of our sponsorship. Do we go 'safe' and plump for someone expected to be a regular (e.g. Amos or Gilbey) or go risky with a player more likely to be absent or gone such as Bonne or Doughty? Who decides? I'd choose an attacker but no-one currently in the squad fits easily in the 'safe' category imo.
    Didn’t we always used to do one established first team regular and one young player who’d come through the academy?
  • Options
    Pratley would be a good choice + Barker if enough £££

would need a vote really 
  • Options
    Pratley would be a good choice + Barker if enough £££

would need a vote really 
    Barker would be a good one 
  • Options
    We’ll see what’s on offer when we come to book (raising this on here normally triggers a few others to do their own thing). Key thing appears no dinner, player meet / photo this year. 
  • Options
    Put me down for £20
  • Options
    I’ll do £20
  • Options
    We’ll see what’s on offer when we come to book (raising this on here normally triggers a few others to do their own thing). Key thing appears no dinner, player meet / photo this year. 
    Cannot see these flying off the players backs at those prices, especially without the end of season 'do'.
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

£500 home shirt
    £450 away shirt
    Or two shirts £800
    So the real costs are £600, £540 and £960.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    No dinner though... bit disappointing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do the two shirts for £800 have to be of the same player? 
  • Options
    I was going to do the 2 shirts myself to guarantee a place at the EOS doo but now having second thoughts. Not great value for money. Will still contribute to the collective effort once we’ve got the payment details 

• Options
    I suppose with the Covid situation they can't know whether they'll be in a position to have a dinner at the end of the season right now.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Everyone who contributes gets to vote who to sponsor once all the money has been collected and we see how much we get in. 

No dinner though... bit disappointing. 
    When you get a chance B, pm me the bank details for a direct transfer. My bank only keeps that stuff for 12 months.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Cannot see these flying off the players backs at those prices, especially without the end of season 'do'.
    I have to agree. Been a few years since I sponsored a player's shirt myself but don't remember it being nearly this much. Maybe it's because I am living on my pension now!
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I was going to do the 2 shirts myself to guarantee a place at the EOS doo but now having second thoughts. Not great value for money. Will still contribute to the collective effort once we’ve got the payment details 

yep, no disguising that no End of Season do will no doubt be a big let down for a few people / companies that do this. Hopefully we can make a bit of headway with our efforts. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I suppose with the Covid situation they can't know whether they'll be in a position to have a dinner at the end of the season right now.
    This 6 pages long now, I think we need a bite-sized thread  ;)
  • Options
    Done 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    done

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Paid. 
    Many Thanks. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I understand the hesitancy in advising the dinner will be included but would have expected the package to state that , for the advertised price, the SOS event will take place IF the situation with covid allows. 

TBH, the price of dinner for each player plus 2 guests/sponsors wouldn't break the bank.

Wonder if this means that the POTY dinner will also be struck off the calendar at this early stage ? Maybe it's time to ask the question....

About to pay my £20.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Cheers guys, will donate on pay day. Will be £20.
  • Options
    Done.  £20.00.  Still had one Brenda Smith in my list of payees from last time!!
  • Options
    Done - glad to be a part!
  • Options
    Done, £30 - LTGTR 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!