Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsorship (Contribution details on Page 6, halfway down)

Comments

• Options
    I'm in as well.
  • Options
    I’m in. 
  • Options
    I'm in, great idea!
  • Options
    Count me in. Awaiting details.
  • Options
    Yep good for me 
  • Options
    I’m in
  • Options
    Please, don't sponsor any third kit shirts for any player. 
    Looking at the price list you posted from last year, it seems you could sponsor all three shirts for just £50 more than the home and away combined. So maybe, if we raise enough money and if they’re doing a similar deal, we should take them up on this?
    Whether you like the third shirt or not isn’t the point. Apart from it being a better deal, some people do like it, so it surely shouldn’t just be vetoed out of hand?
    Apologies @lordromford , was yet another poor attempt at humour. Was just pointing out that, in MHO, blue shouldn't be a CAFC shirt colour and the fact that we'd just been beaten wearing blue shirts at Lincoln. Obviously I have no say in who and what colour shirts are sponsored.
    My fault.
  • Options
    count me in

• Options
    Me too for £20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I’ll happily chuck in a score for this. 
  • Options
    Count me in
  • Options
    I’ve emailed for details as I want to do something in my own right but no details as yet
  • Options
    Looking at the price list you posted from last year, it seems you could sponsor all three shirts for just £50 more than the home and away combined. So maybe, if we raise enough money and if they’re doing a similar deal, we should take them up on this?
    Whether you like the third shirt or not isn’t the point. Apart from it being a better deal, some people do like it, so it surely shouldn’t just be vetoed out of hand?
    Apologies @lordromford , was yet another poor attempt at humour. Was just pointing out that, in MHO, blue shouldn't be a CAFC shirt colour and the fact that we'd just been beaten wearing blue shirts at Lincoln. Obviously I have no say in who and what colour shirts are sponsored.
    My fault.
    No, my fault for not seeing the joke. 🙄
    I can be a bit dense sometimes... 😂
  • Options
    My fault.
    No, my fault for not seeing the joke. 🙄
    I can be a bit dense sometimes... 😂
    Oi....said it was my fault !
    Don't wanna argue........

😉
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I’ve emailed for details as I want to do something in my own right but no details as yet
    Did you get a response from Ravi or you did but they don’t have details yet?
  • Options
    Curb_It said: 
    _MrDick said:
    Did you get a response from Ravi or you did but they don’t have details yet?
    No response. Email sent to sales@cafc
  • Options
    Okay thanks.

Yes I sent an email also so am waiting a response before we can finalise all the details.
  • Options
    In for £20 please.
  • Options
    For the value it’s worth considering going for all 3 since at the end of the season the tradition has been to pass the shirts on to those that contributed via a raffle of names. For the extra £50 another person gets a shirt. As for the popularity of the colour, if it is unpopular then that will make it a rare shirt to own in years to come. Also, doesn’t the sponsorship of a shirt also come with an invite to an end of season event or has that been dropped ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are waiting to clarify what the structure around sponsorship includes this year, then once that’s clearer, we’ll provide the details for contributions. Hopefully all will be clearer in the next day or two. 
  • Options
    Count me in for £20 too.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Count me in for £20 too.
    Why not make a round 20 like the rest of us 😉
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Count me in for £20 too.
    huh?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    meldrew66 said:
    Solidgone said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Count me in for £20 too.
    huh?
    Whoosh .... £20 too (£22) 🙄
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Solidgone said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Count me in for £20 too.
    huh?
    Aha, got it!
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    _MrDick said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Solidgone said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Count me in for £20 too.
    huh?
    Aha, got it!
    🤗
  • Options
    In for £20.
  • Options
    Here are the details I was sent about this years sponsorship packages 

Below I have detailed the kit sponsorship package for this season along with the price.

•Branding on player profile in our official match day programme
    •Branding on player profile on cafc official website
    •Kit sponsors page shared on twitter - every league home game
    •Signed shirt by your sponsored player

£500 home shirt
    £450 away shirt
    Or two shirts £800
    All prices are subject to VAT
  • Options
    I’m in. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!