Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsorship (Contribution details on Page 6, halfway down)

Comments

• Options
    £20 from me
  • Options
    I’m in - £20 
  • Options
    I'm in and will prise £20 off Mr W too.
  • Options
    Amin 
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Me too. 

So who's going to collect and arrange with the Club?
    @Curb_It and me will work everything out.  We’ll post account details etc on Monday. 

Great response so far, thanks everyone, keep the interest coming-
    Does she know yet?

Let's really push this one - nothing about shirt sponsorship on the OS, but would be really good if we could do two players and two academy members.
  • Options
    I’m in 
    Happy to round up, down and around .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep in
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Off_it said:
    Would be a great way of showing support.

I still don't get the idea of buying a season ticket for games you are never going to be able to go to, but this is a good way of stumping up some cash in a visible way.

How much is it?
    Usually depends on the player. Youth players are obvs cheaper.

Be good if we could get 2 academy products and 2 first teamers. But not bloody Shelvey this time.
    Good stuff. I'm in.

Would be good if we could perhaps get three shirts at least, one for the posters with left-wing leanings, one for the posters with right-wing leanings and another for those of us who just wished politics was completely left behind at the login stage and ignored because we are all Charlton fans.

I know, I'm a dreamer ......
  • Options
    Count me in too please.
  • Options
    Me too.

Want receipts though.
  • Options
    I’m in too
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Off_it said:

I still don't get the idea of buying a season ticket for games you are never going to be able to go to, but this is a good way of stumping up some cash in a visible way.

How much is it?

Be good if we could get 2 academy products and 2 first teamers. But not bloody Shelvey this time.
    Young players aren't cheaper. Same for all the first team squad.

There's usually a rate for home, for away and for third shirts.

Don't think they've done shorts or socks.

Personally, I'd prefer not to have loan players but rather a mix of young home grown players and first teamers but that's for every one to decide

In the past cl had four or maybe more shirts but that depends on how many people buy shares.

In the past everyone could buy as many £10 "shares" as they liked. The more you put in the more chance of winning a shirt or a place at the dinner but getting ahead of ourselves.

Not even sure the club will do it this year.
  • Options
    I'm in also.  
  • Options
    Happy to contribute.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m in.
  • Options
    I wud like to. What is the costs, going rate?

• Options
    Me also.
  • Options
    Me too.

Want receipts though.
    What sort of receipt would you like? 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Me too. 

@Curb_It and me will work everything out.  We’ll post account details etc on Monday. 

Does she know yet?

Let's really push this one - nothing about shirt sponsorship on the OS, but would be really good if we could do two players and two academy members.
    Just found out!! I’m very busy with work at the moment so I’m happy to take the cash but what I need is an assistant who will tally up all the contributions and put on a spreadsheet. 

I nominate @davo55
  • Options
    £20 from me. Great idea!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Off_it said:

How much is it?

Young players aren't cheaper. Same for all the first team squad.

There's usually a rate for home, for away and for third shirts.

Don't think they've done shorts or socks.

Personally, I'd prefer not to have loan players but rather a mix of young home grown players and first teamers but that's for every one to decide

In the past cl had four or maybe more shirts but that depends on how many people buy shares.

In the past everyone could buy as many £10 "shares" as they liked. The more you put in the more chance of winning a shirt or a place at the dinner but getting ahead of ourselves.

Not even sure the club will do it this year.
    I'm certain youth players were cheaper in the past.

Obviously that has changed since I last looked!
  • Options
    I'm in...Chuks' kit available for sponsorship....gets my vote.
  • Options
    In for £20
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Me too. 

Does she know yet?

Just found out!! I’m very busy with work at the moment so I’m happy to take the cash but what I need is an assistant who will tally up all the contributions and put on a spreadsheet. 

I nominate @davo55
    I second that emotion nomination of @davo55
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!