Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gossipmongers

Comments

• I found that the majority of the robot filler bits were usually 30-35 seconds, perfect for the 30 second skip button.
  • I liked the early robot fillers, but not the later ones so much. Not sure if I got bored with them or they got bored putting the effort into them.
  • First episode of S3 is out!
    Thank you Neil
  • Series 3, episode 3
    the lightbulb story done me in
    i think it was mainly them laughing making me laugh more
  • Series 3, episode 3
    Hilarious. ‘As he looked across the waiting room he saw the Uber driver from the first attempt’ 
  • Series 3, episode 3
    Haven't listened yet, but is it the jawlock thing and the taxi driver?  If so been doing the rounds for years.
  • Series 3, episode 3
    Haven't listened yet, but is it the jawlock thing and the taxi driver?  If so been doing the rounds for years.
    Yeah, I’ve heard a similar story before but like I said, it’s more them telling the story and laughing that got me.
  • Just listened to the dildo in the glovebox one.  Brilliant.
  • I don't think this series has been as good as previous ones.
  • Sponsored links:

I listened to that as I was walking last week and laughed out loud when they said it burst out of the tiny glovebox. Got some strange looks. 
    I listened to that as I was walking last week and laughed out loud when they said it burst out of the tiny glovebox. Got some strange looks. 
    I went when it hit his Dad on the chin.
  • Great story from Crownwoods on todays episode.
  • I listened to that and wondered if someone in here would mention. Or actually have sent it in. Brilliant and awful at the same time. 

The robot bits have got longer and more annoying. 
  • Hadn't seen this thread. Have started listening to this today whilst out for a ride.

Len the bloke with the Scottish Widows doll had me laughing out loud as I rode along.

The "wanking circle" with the chanting instigator had the same effect.

I actually had to pull over when I heard the one about the two boys at the top of the hotel who were firing raisins out of their Japs eyes via aggressive tugging!!!!
    The raisins one was one of the first ones that nearly caused me to lose control of my vehicle 
  • edited May 2020
    Just started listening to it because of this thread . 
    I don’t get it .
    Perhaps it’s my age but I do not understand what all three of them are continuing laughing at ? 
    Some of the rumours are mildly amusing but that’s it 

I like Joe Wilkinson and David Earls TV work but this feels really lazy .

I’ve listened to three episodes and probably won’t bother with it anymore. 
  • Saw a Tweet from David Earl yesterday. The start recording Season 4 at the end of this week.
  • Saw a Tweet from David Earl yesterday. The start recording Season 4 at the end of this week.
    Good news.
    Hopefully the robot is still in lockdown.
  • Seems Poppy is no-longer part of this and has started her own Podcast.

They are now offering a paid for version which gives early access.

According to David Earl they are also starting a new show called talent contest - they put a request out for people to share their talents! Some of them were hilarious. Hope it gets made.
  • Sponsored links:

• Poppy's new podcast "poppy enters the chat" is highly amusing but probably not for everyone!
  • It's weird that she seems to have very quietly left or been dropped without it being mentioned.

Heard good things about her new podcast too.
  • edited August 2020
    It's weird that she seems to have very quietly left or been dropped without it being mentioned.

Heard good things about her new podcast too.
      Heard she got caught late in the office one night sat naked on the photocopier having a fiddle whilst the seven dwarfs 'whistle why we work' was on repeat blaring out of the office speaker...

That's what I heard.
  • I've sent stuff in and had it broadcast. 
    Doesn't seem right if there is a paid version now. It's almost as if they are brokering other peoples comedy.
  • PopIcon said:
    I've sent stuff in and had it broadcast. 
    Doesn't seem right if there is a paid version now. It's almost as if they are brokering other peoples comedy.
    Which ones were yours?!
  • Seems Poppy is no-longer part of this and has started her own Podcast.

They are now offering a paid for version which gives early access.

According to David Earl they are also starting a new show called talent contest - they put a request out for people to share their talents! Some of them were hilarious. Hope it gets made.
    A shame that she has left! Would like to see a new 3rd presenter as I feel the group of them laughing is part of what made it hilarious! Who will shout the Rooms out of the window now!?
  • PopIcon said:
    Which ones were yours?!
    Nothing this series, last one was wanking down gravel pit and jizzing through the sub-station grill.

I found it useful to for testing material.

I've written a lot, I'm keeping it all for myself now.
  • PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Which ones were yours?!
    Nothing this series, last one was wanking down gravel pit and jizzing through the sub-station grill.

Are you telling me the stories aren't all 100% true? 
  • colthe3rd said:
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Which ones were yours?!

Are you telling me the stories aren't all 100% true? 

The babies in the wellington boot? 100% real!
  • Anyone hear Charlton Athletic get a mention in the Homemade Dildo episode?