Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Redskin said:
    The nerve shredding sound of clattering crockery.
    Greek restaurants not your thing then? 
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:
    LenGlover said:
    Dog owners ( sorry @TCE nothing personal) and their sense of entitlement and rank bad manners, in these social distancing times, in considering that they own the whole pavement and that it is the responsibility of everyone else to make way for them.

Yesterday I encountered a woman with a dog, although a more accurate description would be a dog with a woman given the way she struggled with it, and started crossing the road in good time to get out of her way and maintain 'social distance' she then followed me so I doubled back and she did the same! In the end I took my life in my hands and walked down the centre of the road as by this time there was traffic in both directions.

The arrogance of some dog owners knows no bounds!
    Agree. Was terrified of dogs from about 5-10, and not ashamed to say that I still feel on edge sometimes when walking past one in the park without a lead on. Hate the fact that some dog owners expect everyone to like their dog and if you don't like dogs you're some kind person without happiness. 

Also their favourite quote of, "It won't hurt you, it's only playing", does my head in. 

You should come down here mate (or maybe you shouldn’t) part or the beach is allotted as  “The dog beach” and according to some if you walk along that part of the beach you should expect to be charged or leapt on by a dog! 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    UEAAddick said:
    LenGlover said:
    Dog owners ( sorry @TCE nothing personal) and their sense of entitlement and rank bad manners, in these social distancing times, in considering that they own the whole pavement and that it is the responsibility of everyone else to make way for them.

Yesterday I encountered a woman with a dog, although a more accurate description would be a dog with a woman given the way she struggled with it, and started crossing the road in good time to get out of her way and maintain 'social distance' she then followed me so I doubled back and she did the same! In the end I took my life in my hands and walked down the centre of the road as by this time there was traffic in both directions.

Agree. Was terrified of dogs from about 5-10, and not ashamed to say that I still feel on edge sometimes when walking past one in the park without a lead on. Hate the fact that some dog owners expect everyone to like their dog and if you don't like dogs you're some kind person without happiness. 

Also their favourite quote of, "It won't hurt you, it's only playing", does my head in. 

You should come down here mate (or maybe you shouldn’t) part or the beach is allotted as  “The dog beach” and according to some if you walk along that part of the beach you should expect to be charged or leapt on by a dog! 
    Don't think I will make the trip 😂
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:
    T_C_E said:
    UEAAddick said:
    LenGlover said:

UEAAddick said:
    T_C_E said:
    UEAAddick said:
    LenGlover said:

I don’t blame you mate, apparently those rules don’t apply if your Dog is jumping at them though. 😂
  • Options
    Bloody barbecue smoke. First bit of weather decent enough to sit outside & the moron 2 doors down lights one up. I'd just finished cutting the grass & was relaxing in a chair enjoying the smell of the freshly mowed lawn. Do people not realise you can still have a Sunday roast when the temperature rises?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jamie, Gordon and the rest will be having that on their new menu.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Sorry to urinate on the parade @charltonkeston but I love the smell of barbecues firing up. Bonfires make me angry but barbecues are welcome especially mashed up with fresh curry grass 
    Me too mate, love the smell of a lit BBQ, especially with a cold beer in hand. 
  • Options
    Waiting for it to kick off big style here, fella one who objected to a wooden extension being built to close to the fence line has painted his front door. Fella two has lit a barbecue literally 6’ from his open front door and I think he’s burning car tyres on it, it’s going over the fence straight into the open front door. From where I’m sitting there doesn’t appear to be any cooking going on . 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Sorry to urinate on the parade @charltonkeston but I love the smell of barbecues firing up. Bonfires make me angry but barbecues are welcome especially mashed up with fresh curry grass 
    Me too mate, love the smell of a lit BBQ, especially with a cold beer in hand. 
    When I get to rule the world expect some dietary changes. 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Curry grass?! 
    That Jalfrezi been talking to the Old Bill again?
  • Options
    I am sure that the arrival of Spring in the UK and hence the start of 'barbecue season' coincides with season food-poisoning breaking out as pissed up blokes wildly under-estimate how long it takes to cook raw meat - especially chicken - on an under-powered BBQ.

The confusion is enhanced by the fact that the skin of the chicken - in fact the entire exterior - has been turned charcoal black, hence, of course, disguising the fact that the middle is completely raw.
  • Options

• Options
    edited April 2020
    I am sure that the arrival of Spring in the UK and hence the start of 'barbecue season' coincides with season food-poisoning breaking out as pissed up blokes wildly under-estimate how long it takes to cook raw meat - especially chicken - on an under-powered BBQ.

The confusion is enhanced by the fact that the skin of the chicken - in fact the entire exterior - has been turned charcoal black, hence, of course, disguising the fact that the middle is completely raw.
    I always cover the chicken pieces in foil and bake it in the oven for twenty minutes before shoving it on the BBQ (on the very rare occasions that I do BBQ anything).  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I always cover the chicken pieces in foil and bake it in the oven for twenty minutes before shoving it on the BBQ (on the very rare occasions that I do BBQ anything).  
    Same here, I also usually cook everything under the grill for 10 minutes before finishing them on the BBQ. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Anyone who wears their hood up in a car, guess they do it because they think their ‘Gangstas and in the hood’?

Yeah right and a Skoda is the No 1 Gangsta car!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    That you only have problems with smoke detectors in middle of the night. 

It's weird isn't it that the batteries only start to fail in the night.
  • Options
    Norris Nuts

Anyone with kids of a certain age will share my pain
  • Options
    Parents buying their kids presents at Easter. Since when has that been a thing? Was a chocolate egg off ya mum and a £5 off ya nan. Seeing kids getting bikes and all sorts of shite.
    We used to get chocolate egg and a cardboard hollow one that had a little cheap present in it. Seem to remember getting a Disney watch one time. Always hidden round the back of the curtains

Mum knocked it on the head last year
  • Options
    The over use of drone camaras in practically everything these days. They do get some great shot, but reckon they get well over used
  • Options
    People who speak in a high pitched whiny voice when talking to animals or baby’s, I mean honestly why?