Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CORONAVIRUS SPORTS HUNT

PSL is on! Englishman Phil Salt currently batting for Islamabad United. He just hit a four off Mohammed Amir!

Comments

• Now taking on his Sussex teammate Chris Jordan
  • Russian Premier League is still on if you need a football hit.
    all games streamed on YouTube too
  • Christ on a bike. If all people are worried about is a bit of meaningless sport to watch then we really are in trouble.
  • Christ on a bike. If all people are worried about is a bit of meaningless sport to watch then we really are in trouble.
    Fucking hell, people still need to live their lives. What harm is this thread doing highlighting what sport we can watch at home.
    Personally i’m going down the chinese to have a good rant about them eating bats then i’m getting fish and chips. That’ll show ‘em.
    What is the alternative? Sit and fret on the grim Coronavirus thread all day or watch the increasingly depressing nonstop news about it all?

There is sweet fa we can do in our realistic control beyond following the advice we are given and obsessing over theories and deathcounts isn't going to help sanity or morale.

Good to switch off completely and shut it out for a few hours for our mental well being and realise there is life beyond this wretched thing.  

Wrong attitude, go and wash your hands for 2 days as punishment. 
  • Sponsored links:

God forbid anyone opening a slightly tongue in cheek, lighthearted thread. 
  • Leuth said:
    Obviously there is a hell of a lot to worry about. This is just one thread to help forget our worries for however long we need.
    Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
    Not exactly worried, but given that half the world is going to be on lockdown soon it's quite natural to want/need some home entertainment.

Netflix subscriptions worldwide will surely be skyrocketing this month.
  • Is the non league  on BT sport? I could check but wife is watching four in a bed! :(
  • Is the non league  on BT sport? I could check but wife is watching four in a bed! :(
    Halifax vs Ebbsfleet at 5.20
  • edited March 2020
    Christ on a bike. If all people are worried about is a bit of meaningless sport to watch then we really are in trouble.
    What else would you like us to do? My partner is 64, with angina and probably has zero chance of getting on a respirator if she falls Ill. We're currently 200 miles apart.  My anxiety is making me feel physically sick. CL is helping to keep me sane.
  • I’m at Dulwich Hamlet, fairly decent attendance but thought it would be sold out given that there’s nothing else on.
  • Later on I will provide a stream to the live slug racing I will be hosting in my garden. No subscription needed for CL members. 
  • Later on I will provide a stream to the live slug racing I will be hosting in my garden. No subscription needed for CL members. 
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Slug racing

I'll pass. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Huskaris said:
    Later on I will provide a stream to the live slug racing I will be hosting in my garden. No subscription needed for CL members. 

I'll pass. 
    Yeah. What’s your problem ? 

;0)
  • Huskaris said:
    Later on I will provide a stream to the live slug racing I will be hosting in my garden. No subscription needed for CL members. 

I'll pass. 
    Yeah. What’s your problem ? 

;0)
    You're right, I'm being a prude. Sign me up!
    It may not be the most riveting of sports but I'm sure it is better than dead slug racing so I can't knock it.
  • edited March 2020
    no doubt the pubs up and down the country and across Europe are rammed as the Big match/only match of the weekend on the box is about to start at The Shay 

Halifax v Ebbsfleet 
  • Is the non league  on BT sport? I could check but wife is with four in a bed! :(
    Not invited then? ;)
  • Eurosport .. Gibraltar Open Snooker
  • Chizz said:
    Darren Bent is on Celebrity Mastermind.  To put it kindly, he scored more for Charlton. 
    I flicked that on and saw Bez answering questions on beekeeping. Surreal. 
    Bez scored more points than Darren Bent, unbelievable Jeff!
  • Chizz said:
    Darren Bent is on Celebrity Mastermind.  To put it kindly, he scored more for Charlton. 
    I flicked that on and saw Bez not answering questions on beekeeping. Surreal. 
    Corrected for you