Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CORONAVIRUS SPORTS HUNT

2»

Comments

• edited March 2020
    no doubt the pubs up and down the country and across Europe are rammed as the Big match/only match of the weekend on the box is about to start at The Shay 

Halifax v Ebbsfleet 
    My local had it on 3 TVs and the big wall projector.
  • Aleague is on for this round at least 
  • Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    Darren Bent is on Celebrity Mastermind.  To put it kindly, he scored more for Charlton. 
    I flicked that on and saw Bez not answering questions on beekeeping. Surreal. 
    Corrected for you 
    He got the first two right and then I turned it over. 
  • Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    Darren Bent is on Celebrity Mastermind.  To put it kindly, he scored more for Charlton. 
    I flicked that on and saw Bez not answering questions on beekeeping. Surreal. 
    Corrected for you 
    He got the first two right and then I turned it over. 
    Bez and Bent on Mastermind? This i will have to see on catchup
  • Castleford v St Helens on sky sports arena at 15.30
  • I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea and lot of people won’t consider it ‘sport’, but WWE are continuing their shows - albeit in empty arenas.

One thing I’ll say about them is that when things like this come up they do go all out to try and entertain people and give some sort of escape from reality.
  • cafctom said:
    I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea and lot of people won’t consider it ‘sport’, but WWE are continuing their shows - albeit in empty arenas.

One thing I’ll say about them is that when things like this come up they do go all out to try and entertain people and give some sort of escape from reality.
    Why watch the balet when you could watch the UFC? ;)
  • pool, badminton, basketball and rugby league on the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live-guide
  • Great snooker final if you have Eurosport 

Judd Trump is beating Kyren Wilson 2-1 and 3 centuries so far, first to 4
  • At least the virus wont stop my other sport
    I'll be more than happy to self isolate on the bank fishing
  • Sponsored links:

• UK handwashing championship on Eurosport tonight.
  • Huskaris said:
    cafctom said:
    I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea and lot of people won’t consider it ‘sport’, but WWE are continuing their shows - albeit in empty arenas.

Why watch the balet when you could watch the UFC? ;)
    Have made genuine efforts to get into UFC over the years. Not sure if it’s just the events I end up watching but each time I see it the spectacle feels so much slower and less exciting than what my mind tells me it should be
  • Folks, folks.

It's the freaking CANDIDATES TOURNAMENT

https://chess24.com/en/watch/live-tournaments/fide-candidates-2020/1/1/1
  • Press the live streaming button and you'll be treated to the champion and probable greatest player to have lived commentating on and laughing at the various people vying to challenge him. Brilliant stuff