Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Town away [29/2/20] match tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton's trip to face Huddersfield Town on Saturday, February 29th (3pm) will be going on sale on Tuesday morning (9.30am)

Charlton have been handed an allocation of 1,576 and tickets will be going on general sale. Pricing for the fixture can be found in the graphic below.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e345dc4c256c/tickets-for-charltons-trip-to-huddersfield-to-go-on-sale-tuesdayTicket info AWAY Huddersfieldpng

Comments

• Is everyone moaning about loyalty points taking the opportunity to rack them up with all these matches on general sale? Or will we still have all the moaning come Brentford away.

• expensive adult tickets .. we pay the price for a relegation season which meant high wages for the Hudds squad .. what about the para money ?
  • That is a steep price. Will still be going though and expect Leeds to be the same 
  • Will be there for this one... Mrs family live not far from Hudds
  • Nice to see that Uddersfield respect the over 60‘s (hint hint). 
  • I was going to go with my mum, dad and wife but £100 (my parents are both over 60) is a lot of money!  Probably cheaper than taking the old man and let the ladies go shopping though! 
  • Looking at going.Last time I went I think they just had 3 sides or 3 stands. They finished it yet anyone know? Sure it was John Smith's ground then. Need to find a boozer and get there just before kick off me thinks. I know theres no bad beer but....
  • Hudds tickets on sale before Shef Wed ?
  • Looking at going.Last time I went I think they just had 3 sides or 3 stands. They finished it yet anyone know? Sure it was John Smith's ground then. Need to find a boozer and get there just before kick off me thinks. I know theres no bad beer but....
    All four sides covered now @BlackburnCharlton which game you referring to, mid nineties with Keith Jones in the side midweek game ? 😉
  • Hudds tickets on sale before Shef Wed ?
    No,Sheff Wed tickets go on sale at the same time tomorrow morning.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/88121/sheffield-wednesday-away-26-2-20-match-tickets-to-go-on-sale#latest
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody hell, I hope the beer's cheap
  • Will cost me £90 for tickets for adults and 2 u18. Same tickets at forest away are £50.
  • IdleHans said:
    Bloody hell, I hope the beer's cheap
    It will be in the spoons but not the ground 😉.
  • Wonder if forest away midweek is a possibility. Pick kids up after school at 3:30 and the a 3 hour drive
  • Wonder if forest away midweek is a possibility. Pick kids up after school at 3:30 and the a 3 hour drive
    Possibly, but you could end up spending 3 hours just trying to cross the Dartford or Blackwall tunnels!
  • clive said:
    Hudds tickets on sale before Shef Wed ?
    No,Sheff Wed tickets go on sale at the same time tomorrow morning.
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/88121/sheffield-wednesday-away-26-2-20-match-tickets-to-go-on-sale#latest
    cheers clive
  • edited February 2020
    Wonder if forest away midweek is a possibility. Pick kids up after school at 3:30 and the a 3 hour drive
    Depends where your driving from used to be about 2 hours 30 from Dartford Crossing but that time of the afternoon could be iffy getting round the M25 to join the M1. Sounds to me like the kids need a dental appointment at 2pm 😉.
  • RedChaser said:
    Looking at going.Last time I went I think they just had 3 sides or 3 stands. They finished it yet anyone know? Sure it was John Smith's ground then. Need to find a boozer and get there just before kick off me thinks. I know theres no bad beer but....
    All four sides covered now @BlackburnCharlton which game you referring to, mid nineties with Keith Jones in the side midweek game ? 😉

Jeez, @RedChaser, at my age my memory bank is smaller than my ......
    Probably was mid nineties though
    And it was called McAlpines stadium, and no I haven't remembered that, Google did.
  • edited February 2020
    RedChaser said:
    Looking at going.Last time I went I think they just had 3 sides or 3 stands. They finished it yet anyone know? Sure it was John Smith's ground then. Need to find a boozer and get there just before kick off me thinks. I know theres no bad beer but....

Jeez, @RedChaser, at my age my memory bank is smaller than my ......
    Probably was mid nineties though
    And it was called McAlpines stadium, and no I haven't remembered that, Google did.
    You're right it was the McAlpine and then became the John Smiths which I think was it's name last time I was there for the 5-0 capitulation when Reza got sent off and Henderson was hung out to dry by Fraye.  Regarding the memory bank I'll have to take your word for it 😉.
  • RedChaser said:
    Wonder if forest away midweek is a possibility. Pick kids up after school at 3:30 and the a 3 hour drive
    Depends where your driving from used to be about 2 hours 30 from Dartford Crossing but that time of the afternoon could be iffy getting round the M25 to join the M1. Sounds to me like the kids need a dental appointment at 2pm 😉.

Lol ! Daughter had numerous dental/orthodontal "appts" in the mid 90's when we lived in Dartford.

Mr F would bust a gut to get home around 4ish , I'd have a flask of soup & sarnies all packed and we'd drive to games in Leicester, Ipswich, Norwich, Portsmouth, Swindon, Birmingham etc , arriving just before ko. 

Those were the days when you'd have a Charlton scarf flying out of the back window and would beep the horn at others en route like ourselves. 

Good memories indeed.
  • Sponsored links:

• 400 sold for this since Tuesday.  Three weeks to go until the game. 
  • 500 sold now. 
  • Just got 2 so on our way to this, we are driving as the trains are pretty rubbish, £30 a bit steep but looking forward to it. 
  • Got our two, 500 odd sold so far just over 1000 left.
  • Long winded to get to. Played here loads recently. Big game. I think this game will be a good barometer of our away support.
  • edited February 2020
    Be good if we can sell another 3 or 4 hundred depends on the results of the next couple of home games to an extent. I watched Huddersfield lose at home to Cardiff on Wednesday and with Grant out for a spell they were nothing to worry about. Cardiff were nothing special either but grew into the game and were comfortable winners in the end.
  • ChiAddick said:
    Long winded to get to. Played here loads recently. Big game. I think this game will be a good barometer of our away support.

I reckon we'll have about 1k for this, another big 6-pointer.
  • RedChaser said:
    Be good if we can sell another 3 or 4 hundred depends on the results of the next couple of home games to an extent. I watched Huddersfield lose at home to Cardiff on Wednesday and with Grant out for a spell they were nothing to worry about. Cardiff were nothing special either but grew into the game and were comfortable winners in the end.

Put us down for a 2-0 defeat.
  • RedChaser said:

Put us down for a 2-0 defeat.
    That's the spirit.
  • Ordered my ticket. Big game. Jury's out about our chances. Fingers crossed about all that's coming up. Let's hope they give us hope to sing them over the line to 3 points.