Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Town away [29/2/20] match tickets to go on sale

2»

Comments

• Under 600 sold.
  • 590 sold,  we should take about 900/1k if we get a couple of decent results off Luton and Sheff Weds. 
  • 5 tickets now purchased for our lot.
  • 5 tickets to be purchased tomorrow for our lot too
  • Proper away day
  • Few sold today, up to 680 now
  • Few sold today, up to 680 now
    I was waiting to see how we played today!
  • 700 now sold. 
  • Looking for somewhere to eat for our group of 5 who are driving up, so timings unsure but hopefully should arrive circa 12.30-1pm. Need to be within 10-15 mins walking distance from the Stadium.

grateful for any recommendations.

Thanks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking for somewhere to eat for our group of 5 who are driving up, so timings unsure but hopefully should arrive circa 12.30-1pm. Need to be within 10-15 mins walking distance from the Stadium.

Thanks. 
    Hi Fanny,
    I’m local to Huddersfield. 
    If you want a nice meal and 15mins to walk off I’d recommend Gringo’s which is under the railway arches. Just depends on how much time you have. If you have less time but want a more quality fast food, then Chickanos is really good. It’s on the ring road and 10mins from the stadium. 
    Avoid The Yorkshire Rose which is closer to the ground on Leeds Rd. However, there is a Costa opposite it if you’re really pushed for time. 

Thanks. 
    Hi Fanny,
    I’m local to Huddersfield. 
    If you want a nice meal and 15mins to walk off I’d recommend Gringo’s which is under the railway arches. Just depends on how much time you have. If you have less time but want a more quality fast food, then Chickanos is really good. It’s on the ring road and 10mins from the stadium. 
    Avoid The Yorkshire Rose which is closer to the ground on Leeds Rd. However, there is a Costa opposite it if you’re really pushed for time. 
    Ah, thanks. That's really helpful....

...especially as I'd used Google & thought The Yorkshire Rose looked ideal ! 

On to Plan B !  
  • Are these likley to be avalible on the day? 
  • Got tickets today for my daughter and me. She’s 15 and it will be her first match. Can’t believe she’s taken an interest. Fingers crossed she’ll bring us luck - my last 2 games were Derby and Preston and surely we can’t perform as badly!
  • 730 sold
    These are decent numbers.  We have had a lot of football this month. A positive result at Hillsborough and we will hit 900 plus for Huddersfield. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Are these likley to be avalible on the day? 

Yes, we have around 2,000 seats.
  • Over 800 sold now
  • Any idea how many we sold for Wednesday?
  • About 450
  • Sponsored links:

• E_cafc said:
    About 450

Not too bad, before our away following exploded almost 2 seasons ago, this figure would have been around 200.
  • Just had a look at weather forecast for Huddesfield. Rain all day Friday. Yellow warning re rain etc. Saturday showers all day yellow warning for high winds from noon saturday. Thank god we're playing so well and on a winning streak! ??
  • Around 830/840 sold before they were taken off sale. 
  • Nearly 900 Addicks had purchased tickets prior to them going off sale on Thursday. Tickets will be available for cash on the day at the below prices...

Ticket info AWAY Huddersfieldpnghttps://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e57dc9562e00/match-preview-huddersfield-town-v-charlton