Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Preston Rollcall (pay on day available)

edited January 2020 in General Charlton
Looking forward to this, 750+? 

We are on the 1130 out and 1902 back, who else is going

Comments

• I'm going, staying in Morecambe on Friday night and then coming home on the17.59 after the match. 
  • We are coming over on Friday and flying home on Sunday. Where is the place for the pre match drink?
  • MadGerman said:
    We are coming over on Friday and flying home on Sunday. Where is the place for the pre match drink?
    The Old Vic outside the station is decent.

Get a 5 mins taxi ride from there.
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Reckon we've already gone past 800, just over 500 left online from the allocation of just over 1300.
  • Yes, 1,342 allocation.  536 showing for sale. 806 sold going by that.  If we can sell another 100 during this week that will be a decent turnout. 
  • Four of us lot going. Can't wait, love an away day. Another ground to tick off too 
  • Tres hombres meeting the train at Rugby. 
  • About 25 of my lot going.
    Great effort if I say so myself. 
    9.30 from Euston. 
    Meeting up with a couple of mates flying in from Ireland and Spain.

Group discount I hope Rambo.
  • good turnout.
  • Sponsored links:

• None of our group travelling to this one for various reasons. 

7 of us will be dining out in Lamberhurst then rushing back to Fanackapan Towers  to watch the match via Valley Pass whilst supping Prosecco & Pinot. 

Safe & successful journey to those making the trip. 
  • On the 09:30 out of Euston and back on the 19:02.   6 of us heading up there.
  • I reckon 3+ from our Sheffield' gang going. 
  • Me and 3 of mine going 
  • Going to this with a Chelsea mate and Newcastle mate. Heading to the pub straight after to watch them fall out when they face each other in the late kick off
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Will the 11.30 make the game se7

• 2 of us heading up. First visit to deepdale 
  • 4 of us going. Wife's family are PNE season ticket holders. Went to see them against Reading over Xmas. BFG had been dropped/rotated. They had lots of possession but no cutting edge. Reading hit them twice on the break. Let's hope we can follow.
  • edited January 2020
    Six of us going including my son and Dad. 10:30 there and 6 home. 

Ground number 74 out of 91 and I’ve got a good feeling that we’ll be coming home happy. Also, if the German contingent that @MadGerman mentioned are the same that were at Wigan on a Friday night a few seasons ago then that can only be a good thing. :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• HandG said:

Ground number 74 out of 91 and I’ve got a good feeling that we’ll be coming home happy. Also, if the German contingent that @MadGerman mentioned are the same that were at Wigan on a Friday night a few seasons ago then that can only be a good thing. :smiley:

We are not the Wigan group. But we try our best to make it a game to remember. ;)
  • Over 850 sold.
  • 500 Asking for refunds now that Gallagher has been recalled 😉.
  • MadGerman said:
    HandG said:

We are not the Wigan group. But we try our best to make it a game to remember. ;)
    Ah, I clearly underestimated the size of our German fan base! Hope you all have a great day.
  • I'll be making the short trip from Manchester on my todd! Tried to persuade a few friends to no avail
  • Even shorter trip for me plus me mate up from the deep south. Lookin forward to it. I'll bring me boots, any chance we can make it walkin football or can I use a walking stick. Dont think this is an unreasonable request even if I don't make the bench as others may benefit from the option.
  • Just shy of 900 sold.
  • Our away support for the past 18 months has been fantastic, another cracking turnout for Saturday.
  • 881 tickets had been sold by the time they went off sale on Thursday afternoon. Tickets will be available from Deepdale on the day.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e218e9d1ef0e/away-day-guide-preston-north-end-v-charlton
  • We have now been affected by the regular disappearing ticket saga. Mate ordered Fulham ticket and two for Preston. Fulham ticket arrived but not Prestons. Picking up at box office. Can we be confident they will be there? Any advice from others who have had similar issues as I have seen this issue regularily. Thanks