Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Preston Rollcall (pay on day available)

2»

Comments

• My Preston tickets never arrived, they are are also at the box office in Preston to collect
  • clive said:
    881 tickets had been sold by the time they went off sale on Thursday afternoon. Tickets will be available from Deepdale on the day.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e218e9d1ef0e/away-day-guide-preston-north-end-v-charlton
    Should hit 1k then
  • First time up there, is the Old Vic by the station likely to be where we end up?
  • We have now been affected by the regular disappearing ticket saga. Mate ordered Fulham ticket and two for Preston. Fulham ticket arrived but not Prestons. Picking up at box office. Can we be confident they will be there? Any advice from others who have had similar issues as I have seen this issue regularily. Thanks
    Had a similar situation at Rochdale last season but duplicate ticket was waiting for me there so no dramas. Make sure you've got some ID and proof of purchase on you just in case.
  • RedChaser said:
    We have now been affected by the regular disappearing ticket saga. Mate ordered Fulham ticket and two for Preston. Fulham ticket arrived but not Prestons. Picking up at box office. Can we be confident they will be there? Any advice from others who have had similar issues as I have seen this issue regularily. Thanks
    Had a similar situation at Rochdale last season but duplicate ticket was waiting for me there so no dramas. Make sure you've got some ID and proof of purchase on you just in case.
    Thanks Red and SE7.Appreciated.