Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Egg Mayonnaise - Salad Cream or Mayonnaise

when making egg mayonnaise sarnies do you use salad cream or mayonnaise? I always use salad cream, can't abide it with mayonnaise. Morrisons sell it as a sandwich filler as either. What does everyone else use?

Comments

• Mayonnaise with a touch of salad cream and plenty of black pepper...
  • edited December 2019
    We need this takeoveraise

But always Mayo... It's in the bloody name and Salad Cream is cack.

• I'd rather have a sh!t sandwich 
  • Saled cream is the jizz of the devil.

Mayo rules OK as they say in Belgium.
  • What Simon Mayo is the King of Belgium? I didn’t know that. 
  • edited December 2019
    Alioli
  • Mayo . Salad cream is muck .
  • Salad cream is superb. But it's not used in egg mayonnaise. 
  • Salad cream !!!!!!!!
    I didn’t even know they still made it.
  • Creme de salad as the French would say.
    It has a better bite than mayonnaise that works better with the egg for me. Tad of salt and a good few turns of pepper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Creme de salad as the French would say.
    It has a better bite than mayonnaise that works better with the egg for me. Tad of salt and a good few turns of pepper.
    Image result for vomiting puppet
    Not for you then 🤢
  • Mayo. Touch of grated cheese and a small pinch of paprika added too. 
  • Half and half with plenty of black pepper
  • Rothko said:
    Mayo no question. what kind of animal are you? 
    A non French one.
  • I love salad cream but there's a reason it's called egg mayonnaise you wally.

• Salad cream is for potato salad.
  • Mayonnaise, tiny bit of mustard and salt and pepper. 
  • when making egg mayonnaise sarnies do you use salad cream or mayonnaise? I always use salad cream, can't abide it with mayonnaise. Morrisons sell it as a sandwich filler as either. What does everyone else use?
    Must be in the genes bro' as I always do it with salad creme too. Bought some mayo for xmas & still haven't touched the stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• when making egg mayonnaise sarnies do you use salad cream or mayonnaise? I always use salad cream, can't abide it with mayonnaise. Morrisons sell it as a sandwich filler as either. What does everyone else use?
    Must be in the genes bro' as I always do it with salad creme too. Bought some mayo for xmas & still haven't touched the stuff.
    Dazzler21 said:
    Salad cream is for potato salad.
    I feel strongly that Egg Mayo should be made with Mayo.
  • buckshee said:
    I love salad cream but there's a reason it's called egg mayonnaise you wally.

No need to get stuck up your own botty hole.

The cream has more vinegar and uses less oil, otherwise the same.

Break free.

Give it a go!
    Get a room you two!

By room, I mean a brotherly room where you can discuss mayo, salad cream and Charlton.
  • Neither - I think both are awful!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Creme de salad as the French would say.
    Image result for vomiting puppet
    That's puke that is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiOmq-UcDk
  • Mayo with Crispy Bacon bits for me 
  • Salad cream
  • Egg MAYO should be made with MAYO ffs

Whatever next?

"Tuna mayo, tinned tuna or Sheba Fine Cuts Tuna flavour?"
  • Dazzler21 said:
    when making egg mayonnaise sarnies do you use salad cream or mayonnaise? I always use salad cream, can't abide it with mayonnaise. Morrisons sell it as a sandwich filler as either. What does everyone else use?
    Dazzler21 said:
    Salad cream is for potato salad.
    I feel strongly that Egg Mayo should be made with Mayo.
    What about prawn mayo? A little tomato sauce and lemon the create a little Marie Rose sauce?