Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Advice for Millwall Away

Comments

• Another Hillsborough waiting to happen. In no other sport or public event are 'customers' treated like that. 
  • JT said:
    I took my younger cousin and my even younger brother to that 4-0 When weren't allowed to leave a few years back. They were like 14/15, first proper away day, and they captured all that shit trying to leave. I'm in there somewhere.

https://youtu.be/CwMeTHmknqU

Couple years went on we went again. 0-0.
    Walking through the bermondsey estates when the train station was cut off was the bleakest thing I've ever seen. And I'm from S.London. 

A lot of familiar faces on there.
  • edited November 2019
    For 1st timers

if you are greeted with ‘oi! c#nt’ or ‘you Charlton? This is usually followed by a gob of phlegm or a right hander. Act accordingly.
  • Equalise first

and repeat
  • Quite surprised they are selling alcohol in our end.

What time are people getting to the ground?

• edited November 2019
    Reading the football grounds guide website for away fans, sounds like a 45 minute lock in after the match is the norm, why can’t they just let us stay in our seats if they are going to do that?
  • Reading the football grounds guide website for away fans, sounds like a 45 minute lock in after the match is the norm, why can’t they just let us stay in our seats if they are going to do that?
    How can they stop us?
  • They lock the gates.
  • They lock the gates.
    I mean how do they force us out of our seats? If all 2,000 waited there instead of trying to leave the ground. They aren't going to eject us one by one are they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Advice for Millwall today, don’t shave, to blend in and look ard, and that includes the ladies.
    I'm just in the process of extracting my teeth.
  • Just wear a string vest.
    You will be safe 
  • Advice for Millwall today, don’t shave, to blend in and look ard, and that includes the ladies.
    Carry a bottle of white lightning. 
  • Reading the football grounds guide website for away fans, sounds like a 45 minute lock in after the match is the norm, why can’t they just let us stay in our seats if they are going to do that?
    I'm pretty sure we stayed in our seats last time
  • Anyone brave enough to go in Millwall end?
    Does anyone think there will be touts present today?
    May be people who dont show etcccc tryna sell a ticket
    Don’t forget the flat cap and Stone Island
  • Anyone know the gate situation at South Bermondsey, are they likely to be open or shut, wondering if i can sneak a free journey as no barriers at Catford
    I'm just in the process of extracting my teeth.
    I thought your railings were false anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know the gate situation at South Bermondsey, are they likely to be open or shut, wondering if i can sneak a free journey as no barriers at Catford
    Always been heavy with ticket inspectors when I have been.   Plus they have barriers.
  • Pyrothichnics dogs - you set them off and they go woof.
    No touts, unless your counting spanners selling forgeries.
    Always been heavy with ticket inspectors when I have been.   Plus they have barriers.
    Cheers, doesnt bother me as I have a feedom pass, was seeing if I could get the other half a free trip haha, but she will have to pay
    Cheers, doesnt bother me as I have a feedom pass, was seeing if I could get the other half a free trip haha, but she will have to pay
    If she twats a spanner you know she's a keeper.
  • edited November 2019
    Anyone know the gate situation at South Bermondsey, are they likely to be open or shut, wondering if i can sneak a free journey as no barriers at Catford
    Open an hour ago
  • Solidgone said:
    Okay lads and lasses, keep the faith. Although I will not be at the match as I’m in Jerusalem but I will be having a word with the top boss on (a) Getting Roland Out (b) A win against Millwall. I‘m also leave a note in the “Wall” as a reminder. Now lets see if He can really work a miracle! 🙏
    I had a word with them all. Hopefully the almighty will have received all my messages. Let the miracle commence!🙏

• Don’t go 
  • Expect crushing disappointment and you won't be disappointed 
  • Don’t go 
    Ever