Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice for Millwall Away

13»

Comments

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Solidgone said:
    Okay lads and lasses, keep the faith. Although I will not be at the match as I’m in Jerusalem but I will be having a word with the top boss on (a) Getting Roland Out (b) A win against Millwall. I‘m also leave a note in the “Wall” as a reminder. Now lets see if He can really work a miracle! 🙏
    I had a word with them all. Hopefully the almighty will have received all my messages. Let the miracle commence!🙏

I think God’s working on the first one at the moment. He’s not been omnipresent.
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    Best part of the day, shuffling down to South Bermondsey in the rain after a hard fought defeat :-(
    Sorry, but I did warn you :-(
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Solidgone said:
    Okay lads and lasses, keep the faith. Although I will not be at the match as I’m in Jerusalem but I will be having a word with the top boss on (a) Getting Roland Out (b) A win against Millwall. I‘m also leave a note in the “Wall” as a reminder. Now lets see if He can really work a miracle! 🙏
    I had a word with them all. Hopefully the almighty will have received all my messages. Let the miracle commence!🙏

I think God’s working on the first one at the moment. He’s not been omnipresent.
    Even God can't influence the south-east London derby. Darkness triumphs over the light once more.