Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice for Millwall Away

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5dc55579bc384/advice-for-charlton-fans-attending-saturdays-game-against-millwall

Please see the below from Millwall Football Club ahead of Saturday's game at The Den.

"Millwall Football Club welcomes Charlton Athletic fans to The Den this Saturday, where you will be seated in the North Stand.

"The club reminds all visitors that it is an all-seater stadium, though it understands that in moments of excitement fans will want to stand up and celebrate or offer support to their team. 

"Please be aware that Millwall are very keen on keeping the gangways clear as the rake on the away stand is steep and doing so will minimise the chance of someone falling down and injuring themselves or fellow fans.

"A large crowd is expected and so the club advises you to arrive early to avoid any delays entering the stadium. Millwall have a zero tolerance policy against pyrotechnics and there will be a strict search operation supported by detection dogs.

"Any person in possession of, or who uses a pyrotechnic, will be arrested. A new CCTV system has recently been installed at The Den which records 360 degrees all of the time and this allows the club to ensure a safe event.

"Concession areas will be open and selling alcohol inside the stadium.

"Finally, there may be a need to delay your departure at the end of the game but this will be communicated to you."

Comments

• Options
    If we go 1-0 up, I'm sure a flare will be thrown on regardless. 
  • Options
    If we go 1-0 up, prey for a monsoon and an abandoned game.  Bask in the glory of having led 1-0 and celebrate as if it were Victory.....Then mentally prepare for the inevitable a defeat in the rearranged game. 

• Options
    The entrance for away fans is at the front here:

On a side note, do not bring any babies or the locals will very likely eat them.
     Not rusty enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will the detention dogs be keeping us company after the game, when we are kept in?
  • Options
    Okay lads and lasses, keep the faith. Although I will not be at the match as I’m in Jerusalem but I will be having a word with the top boss on (a) Getting Roland Out (b) A win against Millwall. I‘m also leave a note in the “Wall” as a reminder. Now lets see if He can really work a miracle! 🙏
  • Options
    Delay your departure at end of game.  

Impinging on my civil liberties I see.  Where is Gina Miller when you need her.
  • Options
    Delaying the departure...

Lets hope it isn't a 3 month extension!
  • Options
    Spot on Henry
  • Options
    Is south bermondsey the best station to go to
  • Options
    After losing 4-0 (and the usual crap performance and then having to wait over an hour (felt like 2hrs) to leave the ground no thanks. 
  • Options
    Is south bermondsey the best station to go to
    Yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't arrange to see a bird to soon after final whistle.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    This is not the entrance to the ground although you can see why it’s easily confused. 😉
    On a par with Makro ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    T_C_E said:
    This is not the entrance to the ground although you can see why it’s easily confused. 😉
    On a par with Makro ;)
    ... and now IKEA sweetie 😘
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    T_C_E said:
    On a par with Makro ;)
    ... and now IKEA sweetie 😘
    Is that their confectionary arm? ;)
  • Options
    Best part of the day, shuffling down to South Bermondsey in the rain after a hard fought defeat :-(
  • Options
    Most Millwall fans look scary but they're really just shy and insecure. Go up to one or two before the game and surprise them with a hug and a kiss. It's important to let them know they're loved.
    FUCK that.
    Just nut the Pricks 
    Unlike what they did to us coming out of the ground after the Anglo Italian game in '93, spitting.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited November 2019
    I took my younger cousin and my even younger brother to that 4-0 When weren't allowed to leave a few years back. They were like 14/15, first proper away day, and they captured all that shit trying to leave. I'm in there somewhere.

https://youtu.be/CwMeTHmknqU

Couple years went on we went again. 0-0.
    Walking through the bermondsey estates when the train station was cut off was the bleakest thing I've ever seen. And I'm from S.London.