Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Uboat said:
    Addickted said:
    Why should I have to pay £9 more than a highly paid Colonel, Wing Commander or First Officer?
    Is that a one off or a standard thing? Really weird and American. 
    Standard. We offer it to our fans so we have to offer it to the away fans. They get reduced season tickets prices as well. 

Whats weird about giving our serving armed forces reduced tickets? I think it’s a nice touch personally. 
    I can't believe that I agree with you for once and have given you a like. 
    Thanks. I feel honoured. blackpool72 said:
    For all those  thinking of going I just want to let you know that me & Golfie jnr will be going. I have never seen us win there, having missed the infamous "dec in the snow" match. Best I've seen is the 2-2 draw at the old Den in the late 80's when were 2-0 up ! 

You will be happy to know that this season we will smash them. 
    And I returned the compliment by giving you a LOL for that ;-)
  • Get a room you two... 🙄
  • Curb_It said:
    Yes because some of our knobhead fans ripped up seats and threw them on to the pitch so fecked us all over with that one.  

CRETINS!!

Regardless of how stupid some of our fans were that day, the fact is Millwall no longer sell the lower tier to any club for big games. Norwich i believe got part of the lower tier last season............but it's Norwich.

Still baffles to me as to why they can't just sell the lower tier with the first couple of rows netted off but i guess they just don't want the hassle. The fact is the fans are in different stands so it's not exactly hard to police.
  • For all those  thinking of going I just want to let you know that me & Golfie jnr will be going. I have never seen us win there, having missed the infamous "dec in the snow" match. Best I've seen is the 2-2 draw at the old Den in the late 80's when were 2-0 up ! 

Not sure Stone Island do flares - but be careful just the same.
  • For all those  thinking of going I just want to let you know that me & Golfie jnr will be going. I have never seen us win there, having missed the infamous "dec in the snow" match. Best I've seen is the 2-2 draw at the old Den in the late 80's when were 2-0 up ! 

You will be happy to know that this season we will smash them. 
    Indeed we will 

To this day probably the worst I've felt after a match.
  • Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    Addickted said:
    Why should I have to pay £9 more than a highly paid Colonel, Wing Commander or First Officer?
    Standard. We offer it to our fans so we have to offer it to the away fans. They get reduced season tickets prices as well. 

Whats weird about giving our serving armed forces reduced tickets? I think it’s a nice touch personally. 
    It's weird and American. Why should a soldier pay less than a nurse?
    What special concessions do we do then ?. Fulham was £15 a ticket if you were on PIP, which is a class act. 
  • Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    Addickted said:

if it was a one off i could understand as its remembrance weekend but to have it all the time is a bit odd. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2019
    Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    Addickted said:

if it was a one off i could understand as its remembrance weekend but to have it all the time is a bit odd. 
    Not really, it’s the done thing in the USA. Nothing to do with how much they earn but the fact they are wiling to put their lives on the line for us.
    Apologies for not being here yesterday, @Baldybonce, I was flicking through Horse and Hound for some tweed attire for the shoot this weekend. Ended up straying in to the Cotswold Company brochure and purchasing a butchers block and some other kitchenware. You know how it is.

Anyone knocking any club for giving servicemen and women a discount needs to give their heads a good wobble.

Anyway, I shouldn't say too much  or engage in any banter until I'm happy that Uboat approves.
  • Apologies. Didn't mean to derail the thread. Millwall can charge what they like to whoever they like. 
  • .....now that's what you call timing.

Morning Uboat, are you all ship shape and Bristol fashion this morning? Wiped away the angry cobwebs from yesterday and ready to start afresh?
  • .....now that's what you call timing.

Morning Uboat, are you all ship shape and Bristol fashion this morning? Wiped away the angry cobwebs from yesterday and ready to start afresh?
    Oh dear. The self-awarenes issues are strong with this one. 
  • Uboat said:
    .....now that's what you call timing.

Oh dear. The self-awarenes issues are strong with this one. 
    Still a bit sensitive then. No problem. Have a wonderful day and I hope it brings your some overdue happiness.
  • Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    Addickted said:

Not really, it’s the done thing in the USA. Nothing to do with how much they earn but the fact they are wiling to put their lives on the line for us.
    and this is how we repay them?! by letting them have discounted tickets to watch millwall at the den?! shame on you Great Britain. 
    At the Valley they would be stopped by real men in uniform and refused entry until they could prove they were serving soldiers.
  • Cant believe Im actually liking and laughing with a Millwall fan......wonders never cease. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:
    Curb_It said:
    Yes because some of our knobhead fans ripped up seats and threw them on the to pitchd so fecked us all over with that one.  

CRETINS!!

And we smashed up the toilets in the away end, presumably because a significant number of our halfwits think that they make Millwall season ticket holders come and clean it up.

Reality check for those with a miniscule IQ - they pay a plumbing firm to come and fix it all (with no guarantee that the plumber is a Millwall fan). Plumber charges a hefty bill, which Millwall send to Charlton. Roland then pays it out of our already minuscule transfer budget. And any Charlton supporters who need a slash on their way out have to tie a knot in it until they get back to London Bridge.
    It's enough to drive you round the bend.....
  • MrWalker said:
    MrLargo said:
    Curb_It said:
    Yes because some of our knobhead fans ripped up seats and threw them on the to pitchd so fecked us all over with that one.  

CRETINS!!

And we smashed up the toilets in the away end, presumably because a significant number of our halfwits think that they make Millwall season ticket holders come and clean it up.

Reality check for those with a miniscule IQ - they pay a plumbing firm to come and fix it all (with no guarantee that the plumber is a Millwall fan). Plumber charges a hefty bill, which Millwall send to Charlton. Roland then pays it out of our already minuscule transfer budget. And any Charlton supporters who need a slash on their way out have to tie a knot in it until they get back to London Bridge.
    It's enough to drive you round the U bend.....
    Fixed it for you 
  • Happy Millwall release day ladies and gents.

Given that the first phase is VG + 580pts, I doubt we will see many be sold today.

I'm hoping it will come down to phase 8.... me and my season ticket being too optimistic?

• Curb_It said:
    Yes because some of our knobhead fans ripped up seats and threw them on to the pitch so fecked us all over with that one.  

CRETINS!!

Regardless of how stupid some of our fans were that day, the fact is Millwall no longer sell the lower tier to any club for big games. Norwich i believe got part of the lower tier last season............but it's Norwich.

Still baffles to me as to why they can't just sell the lower tier with the first couple of rows netted off but i guess they just don't want the hassle. The fact is the fans are in different stands so it's not exactly hard to police.
    Leeds guy at work told me they had some of the bottom tier their last week. Not sure if its true or not....
  • How many are we likely to sell by the end of the week?

Do people think I will be okay getting my own with 480 points, or am I better off taking one of the kind offers of two Lifer's on here?

Thanks
  • Sage said:
    How many are we likely to sell by the end of the week?

Do people think I will be okay getting my own with 480 points, or am I better off taking one of the kind offers of two Lifer's on here?

Thanks
    If 480 points doesn't get you a ticket, I'd be amazed.
  • Sage said:

Thanks
    Thanks, let's hope so.
  • Sage said:
    Sage said:

Thanks
    Thanks, let's hope so.
    I'm way down at 230, so if you manage to get some.... please grab me one? haha
  • The club should produces a table so you can see where you fit in with the total points you have accumulated. England do it and it is useful. 

I’d wear those Red n Blue trainers that you had on at Fulham, if I were you.