Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    37 tickets left.
  • Options
    I’ve just got two and i’m not even going!
    So if anyone is desperate to go i’ve got two adult tickets available.
    Why would you buy them?
    For people who can’t get them.
    But they will sell out. They can't get them because others have more loyalty points... 
    yes, i qualify but am not got going so i thought it might be a good idea to get them for someone else.
  • Options
    I have messaged u
    Theres still 30 tickets left
  • Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

30 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £9.00 £29.00

Wheelchair Bays

12 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Have they sold out yet? Been on sale the last ten days.
  • Options
    10 days for Millwall support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Took 30 seconds online, phone isn’t worth the stress
    Normally I would agree with you.
    But the online system never seems to work for me.
    Anyway a mate has just got me one so my blood pressure should return to normal in the next 30 minutes. 
    Unless you are buying for a number of people, the online system is dead easy
    Not for me it wasn't. 
    It turns out the online system had a different con number than my one.
    So despite doing everything correct I kept getting shown Error. 
    I'm going to sort it out at the ticket office Saturday. 
    Surprised you didn't resolve that during the playoffs, when a lot of these issues came up
    The playoffs nearly sent me insane. 
    I was going absolutely mental with the online system. 
    I couldn't resolve fuck all as the ticket office was closed and online was the only option. 
    Lucky for me I have enough Charlton mates to have got me all my tickets including Millwall coming up.

But as a season ticket holder for over 20 years with the same con number in all that time how the fuck did they put some random number next to my name on their online system. 
    Whenever I phone for a ticket they have the correct details but not online. 
    if you ring them or go there - at a quieter period and explain it all they will merge the accounts.  (once they've checked it is a duplicate person and not 2 people with same name). I think they started duplicate membership when the online registration was set up but it's easily solved and takes 5 mins. (once you get through in less  busy periods)
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Popped down earlier and got a couple, as my iPad wasn’t giving me the option to buy at 2pm (as a ST and VG holder).  

The very nice girl at the counter sorted out my tickets and also checked my account to make sure it was all in order and that the buy option did work correctly.  As always, they always give great service down there. 
  • Options
    Think sold out now with only wheelchair seats left 
  • Options
    11 wheelchair bays and just 1 stand ticket left
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Took 30 seconds online, phone isn’t worth the stress
    Normally I would agree with you.
    But the online system never seems to work for me.
    Anyway a mate has just got me one so my blood pressure should return to normal in the next 30 minutes. 
    Unless you are buying for a number of people, the online system is dead easy
    Not for me it wasn't. 
    It turns out the online system had a different con number than my one.
    So despite doing everything correct I kept getting shown Error. 
    I'm going to sort it out at the ticket office Saturday. 
    Surprised you didn't resolve that during the playoffs, when a lot of these issues came up
    The playoffs nearly sent me insane. 
    I was going absolutely mental with the online system. 
    I couldn't resolve fuck all as the ticket office was closed and online was the only option. 
    Lucky for me I have enough Charlton mates to have got me all my tickets including Millwall coming up.

But as a season ticket holder for over 20 years with the same con number in all that time how the fuck did they put some random number next to my name on their online system. 
    Whenever I phone for a ticket they have the correct details but not online. 
    if you ring them or go there - at a quieter period and explain it all they will merge the accounts.  (once they've checked it is a duplicate person and not 2 people with same name). I think they started duplicate membership when the online registration was set up but it's easily solved and takes 5 mins. (once you get through in less  busy periods)thanks Suzi  x
  • Options
    Sold out
  • Options
    Well I’m with you Paddy.

I can see both sides. The loyalty points system will be brilliant in a few years, hopefully after the rat has gone. 

I bought Valley Gold in the end to ensure I could get tickets. And yes I do have a current season ticket before anyone gets the hump. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Why would you buy them?
    But they will sell out. They can't get them because others have more loyalty points... 
    As one of the direct beneficiaries of the situation, I'd like to offer my tuppenny's worth. This is quite long-winded.

I have 250 loyalty points, from getting a season ticket this year, after three seasons without, due to dissatisfaction with the ownership. I now have a ST in spite of Duchatelet, and because of Bowyer. 

I went to nearly every home game last year and a handful of away games. This has been the case since I became an adult, with the exception of when I was at university in a different part of the country - but even then, I still had a season ticket, which I allowed others to use free of charge when I wasn't about (so most of the season). When I was at uni, I still went to various away games, too. We were in League One at the time, so this wasn't difficult.

The "loyalty" scheme came in while near the nadir of Roland's tenure thus far: I had no intention of getting a season ticket, and accordingly, match ticket purchases were limited, so I didn't accrue any meaningful number of points.

I think the scheme rewards recency bias in a time where there has been great fan unrest. I definitely don't have enough loyalty points from the last couple of seasons to get tickets, but based on, well, my lifetime support for this club, it would be churlish to deem me undeserving of a ticket.

Someone might disagree, but the points system is - for a club in our situation - a flawed metric. Perhaps necessary, but flawed nonetheless.
    You chose to boycott, as did others.

Your history as a supporter means absolutely nothing for the loyalty system, and that is the way it should be. It doesn't matter if someone had a season ticket for 30years straight. If they haven't had one for the past 3 years they shouldn't get priority over those that have been going for the past 2 seasons.

If we went my lifelong history, no new fans would ever get tickets.
    Do you honestly think loyalty goes unnoticed.
    Theres fans out there and on Charlton life who could not attend a game for five years and if they then needed a ticket for a game someone would sort them out.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Well I’m with you Paddy.

I can see both sides. The loyalty points system will be brilliant in a few years, hopefully after the rat has gone. 

I bought Valley Gold in the end to ensure I could get tickets. And yes I do have a current season ticket before anyone gets the hump. 
    Just to make it clear, nobody is getting the hump. I didn't have enough loyalty points and a relative that never goes to away games got me and a friend tickets.

Juat can't understand these nonsensical arguments that the loyalty system is broken, and that somehow people who boycotted are just as entitled to tickets as people going week in week out for the past few seasons.
    I don’t think many are saying it is completely ‘broken’.

Its just that at this very moment in time, because of the recent boycotting, loyalty points maybe aren’t the most definitive barometer of how loyal a fan is to the club.

Last season was my first in 25 years without a season ticket - because I tried boycotting. I still went to away games, and would still consider myself a very loyal fan. I didn’t have enough points because of this new system so had to buy Valley Gold in order to get them. 

Theres no solution or better alternative in my opinion - like I said, it will be a brilliant system after the rat has gone. For now it works for the most part, but can see why it will rankle with some. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Just saw it at 5 left, but then back up to 6.  Now only 4.

EDIT: 2 left.  This is fluctuating faster than an opinion poll!
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    cafctom said:
    Well I’m with you Paddy.

Just to make it clear, nobody is getting the hump. I didn't have enough loyalty points and a relative that never goes to away games got me and a friend tickets.

Juat can't understand these nonsensical arguments that the loyalty system is broken, and that somehow people who boycotted are just as entitled to tickets as people going week in week out for the past few seasons.

Its just that at this very moment in time, because of the recent boycotting, loyalty points maybe aren’t the most definitive barometer of how loyal a fan is to the club.

Last season was my first in 25 years without a season ticket - because I tried boycotting. I still went to away games, and would still consider myself a very loyal fan. I didn’t have enough points because of this new system so had to buy Valley Gold in order to get them. 

Theres no solution or better alternative in my opinion - like I said, it will be a brilliant system after the rat has gone. For now it works for the most part, but can see why it will rankle with some. 
    Lots of very loyal supporters, including you and I, boycotted season tickets last year, and as soon as performance on the pitch improved, and we got back into the Championship, we all came running back. Our choice.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    cafctom said:
    Well I’m with you Paddy.

Lots of very loyal supporters, including you and I, boycotted season tickets last year, and as soon as performance on the pitch improved, and we got back into the Championship, we all came running back. Our choice.
    Speak for yourself. I was coming back either way. As soon as I realised that boycotting was having zero impact on Roland’s efforts to sell the club I was regretting not going.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Why would you buy them?
    As one of the direct beneficiaries of the situation, I'd like to offer my tuppenny's worth. This is quite long-winded.

I have 250 loyalty points, from getting a season ticket this year, after three seasons without, due to dissatisfaction with the ownership. I now have a ST in spite of Duchatelet, and because of Bowyer. 

I went to nearly every home game last year and a handful of away games. This has been the case since I became an adult, with the exception of when I was at university in a different part of the country - but even then, I still had a season ticket, which I allowed others to use free of charge when I wasn't about (so most of the season). When I was at uni, I still went to various away games, too. We were in League One at the time, so this wasn't difficult.

The "loyalty" scheme came in while near the nadir of Roland's tenure thus far: I had no intention of getting a season ticket, and accordingly, match ticket purchases were limited, so I didn't accrue any meaningful number of points.

I think the scheme rewards recency bias in a time where there has been great fan unrest. I definitely don't have enough loyalty points from the last couple of seasons to get tickets, but based on, well, my lifetime support for this club, it would be churlish to deem me undeserving of a ticket.

Someone might disagree, but the points system is - for a club in our situation - a flawed metric. Perhaps necessary, but flawed nonetheless.
    You chose to boycott, as did others.

Your history as a supporter means absolutely nothing for the loyalty system, and that is the way it should be. It doesn't matter if someone had a season ticket for 30years straight. If they haven't had one for the past 3 years they shouldn't get priority over those that have been going for the past 2 seasons.

If we went my lifelong history, no new fans would ever get tickets.
    Do you honestly think loyalty goes unnoticed.
    Theres fans out there and on Charlton life who could not attend a game for five years and if they then needed a ticket for a game someone would sort them out.
    Cheers mate, appreciated.
  • Options
    I keep seeing the words when I was boycotting, when surely they mean when I stopped going because we were a bit crap and in league one.
    Even worse, jumping on a bandwagon.