Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quick Random Question

Who is working today and if so, when you packing up??

I'm working- from home as always, just some loose ends to tidy up and then i'm done for Xmas- back on the 5th

Others??

Comments

• well 2mo is my last day until the 5th,however iam working from home today and 2mo and its dead
  • Working today and tomorrow and then off until next week.

Bit cheesed off cos these two days are normally quiet and I can get on with the niggly jobs - but loads of people are in and it seems more like business as usual booooooooo!!
  • Im here until wednesday all full days and I'm even in Friday morning.
  • Working up until Xmas eve which is half day then i'm back in tuesday 30th
  • In today & tomorrow, although hopefully early off tomorrow back on the 2nd January, this is officially the longest run of days off I have had this year so really looking forward to the time off work, not the actual holiday itself which is pants.
  • Working up to Xmas eve, not sure what time we will finish, back on the 5th Jan.
  • Working into Wednesday lunchtime. Back on 5th January, with the proviso I check email on VPN for contract orders each day next week.

That should only take 15/20 minutes a day, so I can live with that!
  • Working till lunchtime on Wednesday, back in Monday/Tuesday/Wedensday and Friday next week.

No extra time off for me - need to keep the economy ticking over while all you lot sit on your arses.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite] need to keep the economy ticking over while all you lot sit on your arses.

So the reason the country's economy went tits up is becuse you had a long holiday a few months ago then westside?????

;-)
  • here today, wrap up at 1pm tomorow, back on the 5th Jan if the misses dosnt have the baby that is. weve planned a massive new years eve do and i reckon she will drop then... as she wasnt to keen on the idea... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• here till xmas eve, back in next monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday although thinking of taking off NYE to get our house ready for a party.

it'll be me and you talking to each other WSS
  • on rotation so im on my 5 weeks off till i go back 2 the land of sand late Jan.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Working up to Xmas eve, not sure what time we will finish, back on the 5th Jan.
    Same here.

I'm being forced to take next week off because the office is closed - I normally like to work between Xmas & New Year & save my holidays because it's a complete doss...
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Working up to Xmas eve, not sure what time we will finish, back on the 5th Jan.

Same here
  • any boss that opens their office on the 2nd jan is a right orrible b'stard. thats what i told mine anyway so he's officially closed the office that day.
  • We get Christmas Eve off but apart from that, I'm working all of the other days. It's a time when I can get things done. Given all of my team the time off though (Annual leave - What a great boss I am) so they don't come back until 5th January.
  • [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Im here until wednesday all full days and I'm even in Friday morning.

Same!

I hate Work :o(
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]We get Christmas Eve off but apart from that, I'm working all of the other days. It's a time when I can get things done. Given all of my team the time off though (Annual leave - What a great boss I am) so they don't come back until 5th January.

you work xmas day and boxing day? blimey. thats dedication.
  • Off sick end of last week, so playing catch up and will be in every day apart fromt he bank holidays. Head down as well...
  • today/tomorrow/next Sunday/next Monday and then off to the 5th.

Don't mind working this time of year - it's a piece of piss getting to work with everyone else off.
  • Sponsored links:

• working all over apart from 1/2day xmas eve to go to talksport - AND THE OBVIOUS Xmas day etc

Not got enough holiday unforunately.
  • been on gardening leave for the last couple of weeks and until start of january.
  • Working today, then off until next Monday
  • Working till Christmas Eve until 5.30 officially but think my boss will let us go nice and early. He's quite laid back. Not back till the 5th.

Anyone using Liverpool Street might have a small problem on Christmas Eve. Somone at the office thought that it's being closed for work on the overhead bridge.
  • working until 2pm latest on xmas eve back on the 29th same on new years even until 2pm latest then back on the 2nd
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]been on gardening leave for the last couple of weeks and until start of january.

Poor thing, wrong time of year - really can't get much done when the weather is like this, though you should have plenty of veg for Christmas though.
  • In til 6 on Xmas Eve, then off over the Bank Holidays and the weekend. Back in on the 29th and 30th and in til 6 on New Year's Eve. Off on the 1st and 2nd, which is a bit contentious as originally the office was meant to be closed, but then our clients decided they wanted to have their own staff in on that day, so in theory we're supposed to be providing support for them. I've then got a few more days booked off, so I won't be back in til the 8th.
  • am for the first time in 5 years working for a company that closes completely between christmas and new year. So I will be working till sometime on Christmas eve (hopefully not much past 1pm) then will be in next week other than new years day although I am hoping to get out of new years eve.
  • supposed to be in today and tomorrow and back on the 5th.

Its dead today so i might go and do my Christmas shopping early!
  • edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]We get Christmas Eve off but apart from that, I'm working all of the other days. It's a time when I can get things done. Given all of my team the time off though (Annual leave - What a great boss I am) so they don't come back until 5th January.

you work xmas day and boxing day? blimey. thats dedication.

Yeah, us public sector workers don't get ANY time off apart from the 30 days leave and up to 26 days flexi and the bank holidays, of course. Oh, and the extra day at Christmas