Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quick Random Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm working today/tomorrow and next week, not that I'm doing anything other than being here and showing my face.
  • Options
    er i wasnt having a dig valley!! no need to brag.
  • Options
    staff finished on friday,im in today and then again on 2nd jan,with everyone back 5th.
  • Options
    Here till 4pm on Christmas Eve. Doh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]any boss that opens their office on the 2nd jan is a right orrible b'stard. thats what i told mine anyway so he's officially closed the office that day.

Your right Curbit_it, I'm off Christmas eve until the "2nd, but wth our first loss in 71 years as reported today I suppose I'm more fortunate than some. He still an "orrible b'stard" as you said. ;-)
  • Options
    Half day 24th then back in Monday

Shedloads of work to do too - what's the point in outsourcing when they are clueless how to handle a year end
  • Options
    In tomorrow and Wednesday, then on call Christmas Day, which barring a major disaster should only be to deal with things over the phone.
    Same again Sunday, then days booked off until 5 Jan.
  • Options
    Working throughout except bank hols
  • Options
    Yeehah, off now 'til 5th Jan.
  • Options
    Working Xmas eve night, Xmas day lunchtime, Boxing day to Monday afternoons, then off 'til Friday 2nd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very random, Who watches Futurama ?
    And Supernatural ?

*I know, technically that's 2 questions, but thought the first one was so random I'd try for a second.
  • Options
    This is quite the thread resurrection.

I have most (all?) Futurama seasons on DVD, but I pretty much never watch it. But I think it's great.
  • Options
    This is quite the thread resurrection.

I have most (all?) Futurama seasons on DVD, but I pretty much never watch it. But I think it's great.
    Was looking for something else, thought, (Zoidberg) Why not ?
    😉