Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 20 (EA Sports)

Any news on the squad ratings for this?

Can't wait to win the 2020/21 Premier League title with the boys 

Comments

• tgarrat1 said:
    Grow up!
    I am 12 ?

me too!
  • Considering everyone else is too busy digging at one another. I think it might be next week. With the game due to be released fully on 27th, they’re usually around 3 weeks before as people like to start their UT before the game is released. As a guess I’d say either this week Friday or next Monday.

Our ratings should go up a little now we are in Championship. Be interesting to see what young players like Gallagher has after his start to the season. Knowing EA though, probably be rubbish and go right up when he goes back to Chelsea.

Career mode is on this year though being only one promotion to the Premier League. Usually find it difficult to keep interested after a season or so but even better now.
  • We’re always seriously underrated
  • Demo is said to be out on the 12th

Was reading up on it today, be interested to see how their new version of Street is compared to the old FIFA Street series
  • Grow up!
    Get over yourself

Get under yourself

• Only thing I think it needs is a realistic wind format during game play and, The Valley.

Sod FIFA St, concentrate on gameplay, probably have flames and stars coming out of shots.

If I want FIFA St Id buy it seperate
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    Considering everyone else is too busy digging at one another. I think it might be next week. With the game due to be released fully on 27th, they’re usually around 3 weeks before as people like to start their UT before the game is released. As a guess I’d say either this week Friday or next Monday.

Our ratings should go up a little now we are in Championship. Be interesting to see what young players like Gallagher has after his start to the season. Knowing EA though, probably be rubbish and go right up when he goes back to Chelsea.

Career mode is on this year though being only one promotion to the Premier League. Usually find it difficult to keep interested after a season or so but even better now.
    Sage advice as always

Latest ive heard on FUT is:

Web app live 18/09/19

Companion fone app live 19/09/19
  • Grow up!
    Opens a "Fifa20" thread to tell someone to grow up.

Oh the irony.
  • edited September 2019
    Haven’t played footie games since the glorious days at uni in the early 00s when we used to while away many an evening playing ISS when anyone being Nigeria used to blow everyone away with pure pace.

Okocha, Oliseh, and Finidi George were unreal.

Babangida was the best player in the game.

There was always some flash git who wanted to be Italy to prove they were technically the best player but then you would rock up with Nigeria and roast them with pure pace 
  • Grow up!
    Pro Evo fan I guess?
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Grow up!
    Pro Evo fan I guess?
    Winning Master League was pinnacle
  • Also interested on the new fifa street/ Volta, I hope its more like the original Fifa 97 they had indoor football which was very basic but still good. I liked the first fifa street as that was decent but then went a bit mental for me. I hope they keep it semi basic and don't worry too much about the skill side of it.

Not sure when I will get it this year, usually pre-ordered or bought night it comes out. I don't really play it much lately, so not really a necessity. Not too fussed about online although I do kind of half attempt FUT, usually do the journey and then get onto career mode which might have reserve sides this year, so you can promote people etc.

• Just think how excited Thomas Driesen is getting.
  • Also interested on the new fifa street/ Volta, I hope its more like the original Fifa 97 they had indoor football which was very basic but still good. I liked the first fifa street as that was decent but then went a bit mental for me. I hope they keep it semi basic and don't worry too much about the skill side of it.

Not sure when I will get it this year, usually pre-ordered or bought night it comes out. I don't really play it much lately, so not really a necessity. Not too fussed about online although I do kind of half attempt FUT, usually do the journey and then get onto career mode which might have reserve sides this year, so you can promote people etc.

I’ve bought a new ISS, PES or FIFA on release every year since 1996. But this year... I dunno. I just didn’t have much fun with 19 and played it minimally. Can’t tell if it’s the game or if it’s me. 
  • Only thing I think it needs is a realistic wind format during game play and, The Valley.

Sod FIFA St, concentrate on gameplay, probably have flames and stars coming out of shots.

If I want FIFA St Id buy it seperate
    Fifa street deserves it’s own reboot standalone game. Best incarnation of the fifa franchise.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Also interested on the new fifa street/ Volta, I hope its more like the original Fifa 97 they had indoor football which was very basic but still good. I liked the first fifa street as that was decent but then went a bit mental for me. I hope they keep it semi basic and don't worry too much about the skill side of it.

I’ve bought a new ISS, PES or FIFA on release every year since 1996. But this year... I dunno. I just didn’t have much fun with 19 and played it minimally. Can’t tell if it’s the game or if it’s me. 

Very similar, in my case its the only game I buy. Any others I have bought tend to get played once or for a month and then gather dust on the side.... last years I played most when I moved end of January and had a week no internet etc. I think there is so many distractions Netflix, going out with friends, Live sports. I will still buy it but definitely don't play as much as I used to, also used to play a lot more online now I don't feel it really warrants it.
  • Sponsored links:

• https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa20/club/charlton-athletic/rating/all/all/89/0

player ratings are out. slightly disappointed and also very inaccurate. gallagher 61 is a disgrace
  • https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa20/club/charlton-athletic/rating/all/all/89/0

player ratings are out. slightly disappointed and also very inaccurate. gallagher 61 is a disgrace
    56 for Morgan could be better too!!
  • Was hoping for just a little bit more on Taylor, Hemed, Williams, Sarr, Lockyer, Cullen, Field, Purrington, and Gallagher. Although with Gallagher I am not surprised considering he has only played 6 senior games in his career.

I would have liked it to be:
    Taylor 72
    Hemed 71
    Williams 71
    Sarr 70
    Cullen 70
    Lockyer 69
    Field 68
    Purrington 68
    Gallagher 67

Don’t think that’s unreasonable at all.
  • We have played <10 games still, they probably went with the bookies and put us down with the weakest squad.

Hopefully we keep the form up and they will all be In for upgrades

• Any idea on where to buy the cheapest downloadable version?
  • Any idea on where to buy the cheapest downloadable version?
    https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/catalogue/search-FIFA+20/
  • Just in case somebody doesn’t know...

You can play for up to 10 hours from today, before official release if you have EA access.

You can get EA access for a month (just cancel subscription straight away) for £4.
    it gives you 10% off the game so depending on which version you get you’ll save £5-£9 pounds on the game anyway so you’ll basically be in profit with the 10 hours gameplay as a bonus.