Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 20 (EA Sports)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone played it yet? What's it like? 
  • Options
    Anyone know when Squad Updates are done.

Waiting to start a new career but wanted Doughty, Updates used to be done weekly to reflect teamsheets.

Just wondering if this has changed for Fifa 20
  • Options
    I think they used to be every Tuesday, so you shouldn’t have long to wait.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    I think they used to be every Tuesday, so you shouldn’t have long to wait.
    Cool cheers.

Couldnt remember if it was Monday or Tuesday lol
  • Options
    Squad Update finally done today

Doughty is now on the game

As a Left Back lol
  • Options
    I'm In two minds, to continue my current career or wait till after the January update 
  • Options
    I did one season in the Bundesliga with Dortmund, and finished 8th (on highest difficulty).

The window after that first season I was able to easily go and buy Messi, Ronaldo, Sane and Bale all in the space of about 15 minutes. It completely made me lose interest in Career Mode as something that unrealistic was possible.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    I did one season in the Bundesliga with Dortmund, and finished 8th (on highest difficulty).

The window after that first season I was able to easily go and buy Messi, Ronaldo, Sane and Bale all in the space of about 15 minutes. It completely made me lose interest in Career Mode as something that unrealistic was possible.
    Pretty shocked you can do that on Legendary. But... how did Dortmund have the funds to buy those players? 
  • Options
    im proper struggling on UT this year, just seems every shot opposition has goes in. Also, their attackers just glide past me, and do a 1-2 straight down the middle, even though I preempt it every time my defenders just seem to clear out the way for them. On the other hand Their keeper normally saves everything I throw at them and their defenders literally just walk into me and barge me off the ball.

Ive tried different setting but Im just hopeless at it this year. Youd think I was playing someone of semi pro and they just waltz around me.

Im not shite at Fifa and always won more than I lost on UT and play World Class normally without much fuss.
  • Options
    Right so talktalk have finally been and said they fixed the issue so i have bought a month psplus for now and tried 2 online games and there was zero lag in both so hopefully i am ready for anyone who wants to add me

My ps4 id is- cafc_rule