Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Expanding Waistlines

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
For the first time in my life I am putting on un-wanted weight due to being injured in the Charltonlife footie match v Burnley, have somehow managed to put on 1/2 stone in seven weeks. I am making my comeback tonight & will frantically be trying to remove un-wanted weight over next few weeks. I am now 12 stone for the first time ever in my life, not happy !

Anyone else putting on weight at this Binge Eating/ Drinking time of year ?

Comments

• i wish i was 12 stone up to the dreaded 13 but off the booze on news years day for a month
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]For the first time in my life I am putting on un-wanted weight due to being injured in the Charltonlife footie match v Burnley, have somehow managed to put on 1/2 stone in seven weeks. I am making my comeback tonight & will frantically be trying to remove un-wanted weight over next few weeks. I am now 12 stone for the first time ever in my life, not happy !

Anyone else putting on weight at this Binge Eating/ Drinking time of year ?

you should worry !!!
  • 12 stone... you lucky barsteward!

have been putting on weight regularly for the last 7 months after a little stint in hospital. but i now exercise 4/5 times a week and still gaining.
  • i was 12 stone when i was 16... i have been avoiding the scales of late, but know ive piled on the pounds since me and jo got our house together, bad eating habbits and pighing out on crap. family members have made comments which dont help.. gona get xmas out of the way eat till i explode then seriously trim down in the new year.. might look for a footie team to get some regular exercise.. luckily im 6 foot 2 so i can just about get away with my weight now anyone under 5 foot 10 weigning as much as i do would be bang in trouble

fat%20man.jpg
  • 12 stone I was born that
  • When I tore my thigh I had no exercise for 9months, ate alot, drank alot. Ended up putting on 3st. Went from just over 10st to just over 13st. (All on my gut)

Only recently has it started coming off, lost nearly a stone & half in two months. ALL because I stopped drinking. I'm 6lbs over my ideal weight apparently. Just go on a detox for a month in the new year & you'll be alright Ketters!
  • i know a few blokes who have just given up the drink and lost weight big time does it really work??
  • Yeah, not a clue, nor do I want to know.
  • I can guess for you if you want Stu?
  • edited December 2008
    course its the demon drink...if i didnt drink id be twiggy... well slightly younger.

we should have a sponsored weight loss on here. tho that would mean putting our weight down in public so may be not. i did it once in hong kong... me and 7 fat lads. i losting 15 pound in a month. couldnt do that now. its taken me 4 weeks to lose 3.5 pounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• stu likes em fat so he dont mind what they eat or drink
  • I usually give up the booze chocolate,cheese and crisps in Jan,eat loads of fruit,usually lose between 1/2 - 1 stone.
  • edited December 2008
  • In the summer I cut back on drinking and did alot more excersise.

Lost a stone. Comes off easily without the booze.
  • stu's keyboard is gettin very messy at this moment in time
  • Football tonight, Running Friday, Football Sunday....have to exercise as have never been on a diet in my life & would not be able to I don't think.
  • thank god that got deleted. my boss sits near me and i couldnt shut my screen quick enough. got panicked.
  • Sounds like I should be happy I missed something.

I dunno, reckon I'm around 16st at a guess at the moment, will find out when I get home on Sunday !
  • Boozing and Crisps puts on the pounds for me.

As soon as I sort out my bad back I'll be exercising and shedding the weight.

I said that 10 years ago mind. . . .
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]thank god that got deleted. my boss sits near me and i couldnt shut my screen quick enough. got panicked.

Why was it him?
  • Sponsored links:

• i took it down Curbs, thought it was a bit to close to the mark, deleted it before AFKA had a word with me.
  • I look like I've put on a stone and a half over the past 6 months. But the scales say I've lost 3lbs. Can't figure that one out.
  • 12 stone.........lol..........your having a laugh if your worried about reaching that, my left ankle weighs that, i have now got more chins than a chinnese telephone directory. Get used to it mate, it gets worse, i am so fat now i need a bomerang to put a belt on
  • im so fat when i get ont he scales it says to be continued...
  • edited December 2008
  • Im so fat i need a shoehorn to get my trousers on!!
  • I'm 5'9 and 13 and a half stone. Two stone overweight and couldn't give a shit - never have done.
  • edited December 2008
    i have put on 2 stone in 3 years since coming off the tools to an office based job. this also co-incided with starting to use a car.
    i'm 14 stone and rising and my knees tell me it'll be a touch if i can still get about properly by the time i'm 40. i'll be 39 in april.

on a positive note, the technology on them electric chairs (not the death-row ones) is moving along very nicely.
  • edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]i was 12 stone when i was 16... i have been avoiding the scales of late, but know ive piled on the pounds since me and jo got our house together, bad eating habbits and pighing out on crap. family members have made comments which dont help.. gona get xmas out of the way eat till i explode then seriously trim down in the new year.. might look for a footie team to get some regular exercise.. luckily im 6 foot 2 so i can just about get away with my weight now anyone under 5 foot 10 weigning as much as i do would be bang in trouble

fat%20man.jpg

I am under 5' 10" (5' 9 and a half and the half is very important) and I can also confirm that I am "bang in trouble". So much so that my lovely 5 year old has suggested that I need "one of those chairs that go up the stairs"