Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Expanding Waistlines

13»

Comments

• Options
    shut up fatty
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]be quiet fatty

you wan**r beat me to it by 3 seconds
  • Options
    Ah so it's like that is it eh ?
  • Options
    one rule for one Kets........
  • Options
    Was waiting for you to go 'shut up fatty' as well then I thought about it....... :-)
  • Options
    i was waiting for "come on guys"
  • Options
    had a quick chat with Sarah at Demelza.

she and a few others are doing it and they have organised it themselves with help of an experienced walker/ex army guy i think who helps in organisising these events. Its costing them 100 quid each. Other companies can charge large prices and i wouldnt be interested if we had to pay 400 odd quid.

something to chat about in the New Year.
  • Options
    Good work Curb_it, defo talk about it in the new year
  • Options
    Thought hard about this over the weekend GHE, and its too much for me. Never walked anywhere in my life, not even a hill, so to put myself forward for climbing 3 mountains in 24hrs would be extremely naive and based purely on bravado. Its out of my league i'm afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i will do it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Thought hard about this over the weekend GHE, and its too much for me. Never walked anywhere in my life, not even a hill, so to put myself forward for climbing 3 mountains in 24hrs would be extremely naive and based purely on bravado. Its out of my league i'm afraid.

if you want something different - my son got a guinness book of records yesterday (we did christmas day part 1 as my dad was off on holiday today). There are loads of fairly obscure records about that we could probably have a go at. Have a CL charity world record breaking day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite][
    Have a CL charity world record breaking day.

Now that would be much more up my street
  • Options
    sounds good to me..

clothespin_king.jpg
  • Options
    We've probably got a few already:

Ben Hayes - Largest cardigan collection
    Curb It - Worlds strongest recorded head lock
    1905 & AFKA - Worlds best impression of Crouch & Wright Phillips
  • Options
    not surprised about a putting on a few pounds thread being started. Expescially with the amount of time some of you bloaters spend on here! .......i will put on a goooood half a stone over Christmas. but will get forced to lose at least a stone for our wedding so not fussed.
  • Options
    i have just lost over half a stone it feels good! so now i'm just under 12 stone ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]not surprised about a putting on a few pounds thread being started. Expescially with the amount of time some of you bloaters spend on here! .......i will put on a goooood half a stone over Christmas. but will get forced to lose at least a stone for our wedding so not fussed.

I'll get you down playing for the Vets my Friend next year :-)