Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Urgent

Really strict checks on tickets. 
Bbj was going to be refused entry for looking over16. One boy has been sent out for looking overage.

Comments

• How are they checking, on the turnstiles?
  • Really strict checks on tickets. 
    Bbj was going to be refused entry for looking over16. One boy has been sent out for looking overage.
    Did you manage to get in through another turnstile then mate? ;)
  • EastStand said:
    How are they checking, on the turnstiles?
    As you get in they are asking your age and checking against your ticket/season ticket. If you look older and have no id, you’re out.
  • EastStand said:
    How are they checking, on the turnstiles?
    I presume a steward other side of the turnstiles. Do different colour lights go on depending on the ticket type ? I always get pulled onto the underground via this method. 
  • To many people have mentioned in here and twitter getting in with under 18 tickets since we got the scanner and someone has clocked it
    Indeed
  • To many people have mentioned in here and twitter getting in with under 18 tickets since we got the scanner and someone has clocked it
    Good in a way, sad in another as ruining the day for so many here.
  • Jnr was stopped again last night by the short silver haired bloke who seemed to be in charge. Jnr showed his new provisional driving licence to which he was told ‘16 year olds can't have a driving licence and he’d have to leave’.
    He stood his ground and eventually was allowed in.
    Security was a bit over the top last night. Anyone else have problems?
  • Surely it has his DOB on? Id be writing a very pissed off email I were you/jr 
  • Sponsored links:

• This was Plumstead station last night.

• Doing checks in WU too last night.  Son was stopped but waved through when steward saw he had a season ticket

???
  • Metal detectors looking for knives.
  • Henry the only person dragged in though, which is reassuring
  • Normally one steward checking bags going into the west stand, last night three! Really over the top. What were they expecting?
  • edited October 2019
    CatAddick said:
    Doing checks in WU too last night.  Son was stopped but waved through when steward saw he had a season ticket
    My son has a season ticket and had a provisional driving licence ready to show. The steward told him 16 year olds can’t have a driving licence so he wasn’t coming in. He got in after much arguing.
  • McBobbin said:
    Henry the only person dragged in though, which is reassuring
    For wearing a sharp cardigan.
  • Sponsored links:

• The police get free travel on LT, so there are four fare dodgers in that picture alone.

???
    Dozens of police and ticket inspectors looking for fare dodgers, knives and drugs (see sniffer dog in photo).

"you'll never take me alive, copper" I said (after I'd crossed the road and was in the Radical Club.

Drove past the Rad the other week. That's one CIU that ain't been struggling
  • Addickted said:
    The police get free travel on LT, so there are four fare dodgers in that picture alone.
    Only on TFL services I believe. 
  • Loads of people getting kicked out for smoking in the toilets in covered end last night too.

• They had one of those at Lewisham station a few Saturdays ago. 
  • Surely no one with drugs/a knife is dumb enough to walk through that thing?
  • edited October 2019
    Mrs was telling me she saw one of those set up at Ilford station. She saw a group of lads come off a train, take a look at it then shuffle back towards the trains. I suppose you maybe able to reduce the amount of people casually carrying knives, and moves it out the way?
  • CatAddick said:
    Doing checks in WU too last night.  Son was stopped but waved through when steward saw he had a season ticket
    My son has a season ticket and had a provisional driving licence ready to show. The steward told him 16 year olds can’t have a driving licence so he wasn’t coming in. He got in after much arguing.
    Maybe because CatJnr has a Student ST and steward was more switched on and knew that we had to jump through hoops to get it in the first place?