Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Urgent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Surely no one with drugs/a knife is dumb enough to walk through that thing?
    You would be suprised
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Addickted said:
    The police get free travel on LT, so there are four fare dodgers in that picture alone.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Jnr was stopped again last night by the short silver haired bloke who seemed to be in charge. Jnr showed his new provisional driving licence to which he was told ‘16 year olds can't have a driving licence and he’d have to leave’.
    He stood his ground and eventually was allowed in.
    Security was a bit over the top last night. Anyone else have problems?
    Yeah, bunch of jobs worth . Was with the guy I worked with Had nothing on him to prove his age (we came straight from work) they took his ticket off him and told him to go buy another, wouldn’t let us have the ticket back to go and pay the difference. 
  • Options
    Jnr was stopped again last night by the short silver haired bloke who seemed to be in charge. Jnr showed his new provisional driving licence to which he was told ‘16 year olds can't have a driving licence and he’d have to leave’.
    Yeah, bunch of jobs worth . Was with the guy I worked with Had nothing on him to prove his age (we came straight from work) they took his ticket off him and told him to go buy another, wouldn’t let us have the ticket back to go and pay the difference. 
    I'm guessing your mate was over age? 

If people trying to cheat the system were simply allowed to pay they difference there would be zero punishment for this kind of thing.

• Options

If people trying to cheat the system were simply allowed to pay they difference there would be zero punishment for this kind of thing.

Could his mate not of had an under 21 ticket but no ID.

• Options
    clb74 said:

Could his mate not of had an under 21 ticket but no ID.

It's possible, hadn't thought about U21 tickets tbh, assumed u18!
  • Options
    In a grim relation to this, I was asked to prove my disability. Had to write a letter of complaint to the club as a result. Hopefully no one else had a similar experience. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    In a grim relation to this, I was asked to prove my disability. Had to write a letter of complaint to the club as a result. Hopefully no one else had a similar experience. 
    Also contact CADSA, they should be informed.

• Options
    Really strict checks on tickets. 
    Bbj was going to be refused entry for looking over16. One boy has been sent out for looking average.
    Pressure to look perfect is getting ridiculous.