Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/20 Championship games

Worth a thread of its own?
we had one for the league last year.

A place to discuss championship games as and when they are on.

Comments

• Tonights game has kicked off 45mins late after a turgid first half!!
  • Huddersfield fulham second half is entertaining so far. Grant has his third goal of the season - time to respond Lyle!
  • That stat was embarrassing a second ago; Grant has seven goals for Huddersfield under their current manager

No other player has scored more than one!!
  • Not surprised Huddersfield took Bacuna off, thought he was Fulham's best player, great assist. 
  • Beautiful goal
  • Really want a draw here.
  • Mitrovic is a bellend. Utterly scummy thing to do, retrospective ban please
  • Mitrovic is a proper bellend!!!
  • Hudds are going to struggle this year.
  • Which team's wage bill has gone up £11mill since relegation? Huddersfield? That's mad
  • Sponsored links:

But not starting until the 5th October
    But not starting until the 5th October
    Would a ten game ban cover that?
    Why do some players with such obvious quality feel the need to resort to this shite. He’s a class above 99% of the players in this league. No reason for him to do it other than that he’s a numpty.
    Why do some players with such obvious quality feel the need to resort to this shite. He’s a class above 99% of the players in this league. No reason for him to do it other than that he’s a numpty.
    He’s a cheat. Wasn’t the first time he tried to con the ref in the 2nd half. Hope something could be done retrospectively but it won’t happen. Numpty/bell end/ c#nt all a massive understatement. 
    Agreed - pathetic 
  • Shock.

Leeds are not on TV this weekend.
  • Watching Reading vs Cardiff, Michael Morrison playing. Ejaria for Reading, on loan from Liverpool has some feet on him.

Reading just gone 2 up as I type, Puscas again, only 8 million quid... 
  • Talal said:
    Watching Reading vs Cardiff, Michael Morrison playing. Ejaria for Reading, on loan from Liverpool has some feet on him.

Reading just gone 2 up as I type, Puscas again, only 8 million quid... 
    Reading have players called Puscas and Pele playing for them today!
  • Puscas actually looks like a very good player.
  • Early days but Reading look to have a much better team this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jesus.... with Millwall & Reading winning makes my bottom 3 more of a problem. Could have done with both being on 1 or 2 points at this stage. 

What is it with the big boys this season.....they all keep losing to relegation fodder.
  • How on earth did he miss that 1 on 1
  • How on earth did he miss that 1 on 1
    Think I cursed him !
  • Going to be a really close division this season,  really hard to pick a bottom 3
  • se9addick said:
    Puscas actually looks like a very good player.
    He should do seeing as he cost Reading 8m! More than our entire squad cost.
  • i think there will be some shocks, bar fulham who i think will win by quite a margin, cardiff and hudds do not look all that. 

derby struggling to get going. 

pains me to say it but millwall starting out well. 
  • edited August 2019
    Jesus where are the fans @ Hull tonight?

Thought they got decent attendances
  • I reckon tonight we will see our chance slipping away, almost certain to be out of the automatic places!
  • As we've got both Derby and Bristol City in the next couple of months thought I'd watch them. End to end stuff Derby more possession, Bristol strong on the counter and 1-0 in front.
  • Jesus where are the fans @ Hull tonight?

Thought they got decent attendances
    Boycotting (some).