Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• In the last 8 days

Leeds have lost to Charlton and Millwall but beaten West Brom
    Swansea have drawn against Reading, lost to Stoke but beaten Charlton

Such an unpredictable division, especially in the middle. Reading and Barnsley fans will be getting a little bit concerned though, and Boro aren't much better
  • In the last 8 days

Such an unpredictable division, especially in the middle. Reading and Barnsley fans will be getting a little bit concerned though, and Boro aren't much better
    This is exactly what I said after Fulham slaughtered Millwall and everyone was saying Fulham and Leeds would be clear top 2

Anyone can and anyone will beat anyone in the league
  • The Premiership is a two horse race and The Championship a ten horse race .
  • Such a great league, really close despite the financial disparity and full of decent clubs, teams that you'd expect to struggle against

It's great to watch L1 now as a neutral, seeing Sunderland lose 2-0 to Lincoln today, the first win for...

• In the last 8 days

Anyone who bets on results in this league must pull their hair out. Very unpredictable. 
  • That's a terrible decision, he was miles past the Leeds player when he fell and he wasn't even the last man for it to warrant a red card.
  • Millwall 2-0 up on 84 minutes and they lose 3-2.
    You love to see it.
  • Looking at the teams at the bottom, other than Barnsley it's really hard to predict who will go down. Stoke have won 2 on the spin, while Huddersfield are turning it around. Woodgate must be under pressure, Boro away to Huddersfield on Wednesday is a real 6 pointer.

• Wigan beating Forest 1-0 with a couple of minutes left. Forest pushing hard for an equaliser...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2019
    Looking at the teams at the bottom, other than Barnsley it's really hard to predict who will go down. Stoke have won 2 on the spin, while Huddersfield are turning it around. Woodgate must be under pressure, Boro away to Huddersfield on Wednesday is a real 6 pointer.

Would love to see both Boro and Derby go down together after their petty squabbling in the summer over who bent the FFP rules more...
  • Wigan have done us a big favour!
  • edited October 2019
    Wigan 1-0 Forest FT

Wigan now won four out of six home games, losing only to Leeds. They've lost five out of six away with one draw at Hull.
  • Wigan have done us a big favour!
    Great how we look at Wigan doing us a favour rather than Forest fucking things up for us; i.e. start of the season I felt we'd need Wigan to lose more games than the likes of Forest and Fulham
  • To put it mildly, this league is wide open this year.

• Wigan are really good at home, though it also be argued that our away defeat there was our worst performance of the season.

Wigan have done us a big favour!
    Great how we look at Wigan doing us a favour rather than Forest fucking things up for us; i.e. start of the season I felt we'd need Wigan to lose more games than the likes of Forest and Fulham
    I still have more "wanting 3 teams to be crap" feelings, rather than thinking about "playoff rivals dropping points" at this stage!
  • WBA 1-0 down at home to Barnsley
  • Millwall 1-0 down at home to Cardiff
  • QPR 1-1 Reading
    Swansea 0-2 Brentford
    Brum 1-0 Blackburn

Sheff Wed/Stoke and Preston/Leeds goalless.
  • Sponsored links:

• WBA 0-2 Barnsley
  • WBA 0-2 Barnsley
    I'm going to WBA on Saturday. 
    Don't no what I think about this score tbh
  • WBA 0-2 Barnsley
    Wow, this division is amazing. 
  • Sheff W 1-0 Stoke
  • stonemuse said:
    WBA 0-2 Barnsley
    Spot on mate.
    Loving every minute of it 
  • Millwall 1-1 Cardiff boooo
  • Millwall 1-1 Cardiff boooo
    Good... Cardiff win and they go close behind us
  • stonemuse said:
    WBA 0-2 Barnsley
    Spot on mate.
    Don’t remember the last time I enjoyed a season so much 
  • stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    WBA 0-2 Barnsley
    Spot on mate.
    Don’t remember the last time I enjoyed a season so much 
    Did enjoy last season...

Not just with how Charlton played but the fact you had over half the Division in a relegation battle