Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Women’s World Cup

Comments

• Well taken. 
  • edited June 2019
    Harsh penalty for England but if that's the new rule then fine, get ready for plenty of pens.
     just seen Pat Nevin agrees it a pen under new rules.
  • I'm no fan of the Scots but in all honesty that was harsh
  • Why is Phil Neville dressed as Gareth Southgate?
  • Good Scottish goalkeeping
  • LenGlover said:
    Good Scottish goalkeeping
    I bet you never thought you’d like that.
  • LenGlover said:
    Indeed but credit where it's due
  • Enjoyable game so far. Lucy Bronze is a very good player.
  • This is a far more entertaining game than most England men's national team matches I've seen the last few years.
  • Great play by Bronze and Parris. 
  • Sponsored links:

• That nutmeg was outrageous!
  • Gotta be honest this is the first Women’s game I’ve seen in a while, and it’s definitely sped up a lot, England play some nice stuff. 
  • LenGlover said:
    LenGlover said:
    Indeed but credit where it's due
    Absolutely, but I was wondering if she’s really Scottish. 
  • This is a far more entertaining game than most England men's national team matches I've seen the last few years.
    You can’t have watched many then
  • I mean a lot of the boring friendlies and qualifying matches England men's team have played. Not the World Cup.
  • Strong play from England but until they get a 2nd goal, Scotland are still in the game.
  • Strong play from England but until they get a 2nd goal, Scotland are still in the game.
    Like that
  • That's why Neville picked Ellen White
  • should have been 2-1 there 

comedy dive by the England goalie for good measure. 

Cant say I am enjoying it other than got an interest as England. 
  • Bronze and Parris are just a level above the others on the pitch. Jill Scott is an absolute bulldozer and I love watching her careen around tearing through people's shins. Every team should have a Jill Scott
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope Solo is incredibly irritating.
    I have to disagree, everything I’ve heard from her has been insightful. 
    You can’t have watched many then
    Like the classic This afternoon ?
  • Hope Solo is incredibly irritating.
    I have to disagree, everything I’ve heard from her has been insightful. 
    She says the right things but she speaks like she's on a chat show and it's uniquely irritating
  • Alexander is giving Scottish ‘keepers a good name. 
  • What is nice about watching these games is the lack of diving, cheating and waving of imaginary cards.
  • You have to say they’ve deserved that. 
  • It's been coming. Greenwood hasn't been getting near her winger for the entire second half so no surprise it's come from that side
  • Scotland have turned up in the 2nd half and the goal was coming and the stick or twist by the team in the lead strikes again.
  • It's like watching Charlton.

They've let the Scots into it
  • That Scottish goalkeeper has to be man of the match if Scotland nick a draw out of this or worse for England