Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic make new signing!

edited November 2008 in Rumours
See link below

http://www.meatinfo.co.uk/articles/68604/Charlton-Athletic-make-new-signing.aspx?categoryid=9046

Comments

• That guy at the Valley needs to pull his finger out and get some decent beer down there!
  • Any Veggie pies ?
  • One day they'll be proper Chicken and Mushroom pies on the menu again.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Any Veggie pies ?[/quote]

I certainly hope so
  • No way

Sack the board
    Pards out

WE WANT PUKKA
  • Peter's Pies ... yum, yum
    Just need Peroni on tap and it'll be worth getting in early
  • just fix the fecking roof
  • [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Any Veggie pies ?

I certainly hope so

cheese and onion I think. or at least cheese and onion pasties
  • When I saw that the link was to meatinfo.co.uk I thought it was going to be another of those ladies' Would Yas.
  • This is a disgrace. Peters Pies Suck...FACT

Yuk
  • Sponsored links:

• Any chance of getting Reidy back on the strength of this exciting news?
  • Peters only do one product without meat in the whole of their three ranges, a cheese and onion pasty. I am not at all partial to onion as a main feature...these pies/pastys are vile actually. The catering for non meat eaters at Charlton in all it's outlets and suites is poor, this is usually because caterers never ask veggies what they want, and are uncommonly defensive about what they do. No worries, veggies are well used to it, and as usual thier money will go elsewhere.
  • their....even
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Peters only do one product without meat in the whole of their three ranges, a cheese and onion pasty. I am not at all partial to onion as a main feature...these pies/pastys are vile actually. The catering for non meat eaters at Charlton in all it's outlets and suites is poor, this is usually because caterers never ask veggies what they want, and are uncommonly defensive about what they do. No worries, veggies are well used to it, and as usual thier money will go elsewhere.

I'm surprised you've got the energy to write all that! :o)
  • Oi Red,
    if I had enough energy I'd write you a rude e-mail for that.
  • I'm sorry, but Balti pies are the king of pies, at the Bescot stadium in our championship winning season I think I ate 3, they were that nice.
  • I cant help but think the club are missing out by doing some decent quality food and decent beers rather than the bland cheap crap they do now.

I know this has been discussed on here before though...
  • Whatever happened to the Jamaican patti?
  • Have to say the Peter's sausage rolls are quite nice.

Carly - we have thos Jamaican patties at Sainsbury's. Horrible things!
  • Sponsored links:

• pasties at Plymouth were fantastic, even the veggie ones.
  • can i just ask how on earth did you find this?
  • Plymouth? got a gt western train from Paddington :)
  • Vegetables without meat wrapped in pastry just ain't right. FACT.