Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Will be interesting to see what formation Oxford will be playing

Well Jamie Mackie is the only Striker out of that lot...
  • Can’t beat a night game at the valley under the lights

PS - AFKA in trying to announce this thread and de announce the post match views vs Barnsley, that’s now disappeared completely....I knew I could add something to the team when I joined
  • edited October 2018

Will be interesting to see what formation Oxford will be playing

0-0-8 plus a little Cox
  • I actually think he's lost his mind this time though. Just coz he's right footed....he's looked like a liability in midfield let alone centre back, and he's not fast
  • Leuth said:

Pratley ahead of Sarr? Bowyer has lost his damn mind

(Hopefully this works again)

Only thing that worries me tonight - Putting Pratley in defence against a young Stevenage is one thing, doing it against Karl Robin... Nah forget it, we'll be fine
  • Can we give robbo a round of applause.
    I find with booing it has the opposite affect
  • Leuth said:

Pratley can play on the right of the 2. Sarr was all over the place when he came on in that position on Saturday
  • Leuth said:

Pratley can play on the right of the 2. Sarr was all over the place when he came on in that position on Saturday
    You mean he shanked a couple of clearances? He's a defender, his first job is to be in the right place. Pratley has played midfield his whole life and I fear his positioning and speed will be inadequate. Maybe he's done well there in training....against players he knows
  • Sponsored links:

• The Ricky Holmes sleight of hand is such typical Tarbuck. Does make it slightly more concerning of course and also because of Mr Mackie. I’d forgotten about him :sweat_smile:
  • Trains were a nightmare from London Bridge. Do the commuters not understand how important it is for me to be at The Valley for 7:45 to booo KR.
  • 4-3-3 with one forward and five midfielders, pretty sure he fed that durge to us at one stage too didn’t he?
  • I'll take Pratley over Sarr at CB any day.
  • Leuth said:

Leuth said:

You mean he shanked a couple of clearances? He's a defender, his first job is to be in the right place. Pratley has played midfield his whole life and I fear his positioning and speed will be inadequate. Maybe he's done well there in training....against players he knows
    Trust Bowyer and JJ
  • That’s just 4-5-1 repackaged by pretending the wingers are actually strikers.
  • Trains were a nightmare from London Bridge. Do the commuters not understand how important it is for me to be at The Valley for 7:45 to booo KR.

We've been made aware that there have been severe delays on trains going to and from Charlton Station this evening.
    Supporters should check their journey before travelling by rail and make alternative arrangements if necessary. #cafc
  • Don't rate Pratley, having him at CB worries me. Holmes bound to score too.

My confidence has been sapped between Deptford and Greenwich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hit holmes with some heavy tackles early on. Mark him and Karl has no plan B

All the same shit with Robbo
  • Holmes got an awful lot of freekicks for us with his theatrical falls to the floor. Not sure they'll be quite so well received tonight! Let's not get on his back though or he'll definitely score
  • Just put £5 EW on Ricky FGS. Inevitable I reckon.
  • Who the f$#k is this holmes chap
  • Oxford United FC

Verified account

@OUFCOfficial
    23m23 minutes ago
    More
    Don't forget that you can watch tonight's game between @CAFCofficial and #OUFC live on iFollow, even if you're in the UK. Just go to http://oufc.co.uk , click on the iFollow link and follow the instructions. 📺📹⚽️
  • 0-1 (Holmes) 60/1 on Paddy Power...
  • Think Pratley at CB will be fine, I suggested it a few weeks back when Bauer first got injured. His positional sense is good, should make up for a lack of pace hopefully.
  • All Championship games live on Sky, we need to get promotion
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!