Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

edited July 2018 in Rumours
First one, Woking defender Nathan Ralph on a free transfer.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/27/por-ralph-sparks-hunt-on-free-transfer/

Comments

• Please no, I am begging you, I can't handle a takeover rumour thread and a transfer rumour thread at the same time, please, wait until the summer.

This. I vote we close this thread until the takeover is wither complete or buried. My nerves can't handle both.
  • I don’t know which thread is worse?!
  • Scoham said:

If we go up especially, I can't see us being interested in a 25 year old non league defender...
  • I reckon we will end up with some 33 year old continental player just released from his club and on the wane.
  • Scoham said:

If we go up especially, I can't see us being interested in a 25 year old non league defender...
    I can if Duchatelet is still clinging on.
  • If Roly is still holding the purse strings, I can see Roger Johnson coming back.
    The baggy,baggy c##t
  • Andy Delort.
  • This is the real summer 2018 thread.
  • Aguero seen at the Training ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018

having a rumours thread after having the takeover thread is like shagging a fat ex after you've just been dating a model.

With the takeover thread still active it is more like you are married to a model but are seeing a bariatric octagenarian for sex.
  • This is the real summer 2018 thread.

Disqualified for starting too early. This is the thread for anything other than a rumour or speculation and will fill the void that results from the end of the takeover thread.

By the way, did the cameraman turn up?
  • Richard Sanchez from Chicago Fire to Millwall.

You probably didn't hear it here first.

Unless its a wind up seems strange to be going after a Goalkeeper

Are you expecting Archer to move on?
  • edited May 2018

Richard Sanchez from Chicago Fire to Millwall.

24 year old who has only played 17 games in the last 5 years... seems a very out there signing! Surely must just be a back up to Archer?

24 year old who has only played 17 games in the last 5 years... seems a very out there signing! Surely must just be a back up to Archer?
    Especially as they have David Martin as well
  • I reckon Jackson and Gallen are making the decisions after input from Avory and Euell/Baltacha.
  • Sponsored links:

Archer has been very hot and cold this season. So much so that I'd say he cost us upwards of 12-15 points in mistakes.

He's filled me with very little confidence this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see an alternative come in, especially as, I believe, Martin's contract is up.
  • Who cares.
  • Redrobo said:

Who cares.

That's nice to know. Tell him/her that they are not alone.

Archer has been very hot and cold this season. So much so that I'd say he cost us upwards of 12-15 points in mistakes.

He's filled me with very little confidence this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see an alternative come in, especially as, I believe, Martin's contract is up.
    Give over, that would have you missing out on automatic promotion by 3 points
  • From another thread

@No.1 in South London said:

"Kashi has gone...... said his goodbyes after the second leg of the play off. All the loans are looking elsewhere for next season. Konsa looking to move on. The fringe Squad players (home grown) are waiting to see what happens in the next couple of months; possibilities for some to be involved if a takeover continues to drag is what I have been told. None of the team management or players have heard anything definitive about who's in charge next season, of the club or of the first team."
  • sam3110 said:

Fine margins. We didn't win away in the first 11 away games of the season but then went unbeaten in 17 games. Archers mistakes saw wins turn to draws and draws turn to losses so, no, no giving over unless you think I'm lying or that it was beyond the realms of possibility.

If you're still doubting me then I suggest you read the match reports from the first half of the season and search for the word 'mistake' or 'error' and let me know what you find.
  • sam3110 said:

Fine margins. We didn't win away in the first 11 away games of the season but then went unbeaten in 17 games. Archers mistakes saw wins turn to draws and draws turn to losses so, no, no giving over unless you think I'm lying or that it was beyond the realms of possibility.

If you're still doubting me then I suggest you read the match reports from the first half of the season and search for the word 'mistake' or 'error' and let me know what you find.
    But that would mean every point you did pick up you more than matched the opposition and deserved every win, you're telling me there's no games you won that in hindsight you we're lucky to do so?
  • sam3110 said:

Could be the case, but then every team outside the top 3 or so could probably say the same.
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

But that would mean every point you did pick up you more than matched the opposition and deserved every win, you're telling me there's no games you won that in hindsight you we're lucky to do so?
    No, I'm telling you that Archers mistakes cost us 12-15 points. That doesn't automatically equate to me not thinking we may have had the rub of the green in others.
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

No, I'm telling you that Archers mistakes cost us 12-15 points. That doesn't automatically equate to me not thinking we may have had the rub of the green in others.
    On the reverse side.

How many great saves did he make to save you points