Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• By the time we are sorted with new owner, manager etc, most decent players will have probably gone. We will have the choice of some frees or some too expensive
  • how many did he score for Stevenage last season ? he may have beem injured but I don't think it was that many.
  • how many did he score for Stevenage last season ? he may have beem injured but I don't think it was that many.
    Yeah, Godden and Akinde scored relatively few.
  • Hang on lemme just load up football manager, see what my scouts reports say and I'll give Roly a bell
  • jac52 said:

Simonsen said:

Looks like Frederic Bulot is out of contract at Tours. I'd love to see him and Igor in our forward line again.

fREDeric BULLot!?
    Well spotted mate.
    Get over to the takeover thread and make a name for himself.
  • edited May 2018

how many did he score for Stevenage last season ? he may have beem injured but I don't think it was that many.
    He scored 14 in 43 in all comps, 7 less than the previous season in same amount of games. So 1 in 3 playing a level below, so not too concerned about missing out here. Watch him go and bang them in for fun next season now.
  • Might as well start the Transfer Thread 2019 as that’s the more likely time we’ll have a plan and buy players who’ve been scouted and approached.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can already give the summary of our transfer window to save you all time...

Konsa sold for £5M. Mag sold for an unknown amount.

Three Aussie players brought in for unknown sums.

Two to three frees brought in.

The end.

• From another thread

@No.1 in South London said:

"Kashi has gone...... said his goodbyes after the second leg of the play off. All the loans are looking elsewhere for next season. Konsa looking to move on. The fringe Squad players (home grown) are waiting to see what happens in the next couple of months; possibilities for some to be involved if a takeover continues to drag is what I have been told. None of the team management or players have heard anything definitive about who's in charge next season, of the club or of the first team."

Find all this highly plausible. I fear next season could already be a write off.
  • I can already give the summary of our transfer window to save you all time...

Konsa sold for £5M. Mag sold for an unknown amount.

Three Aussie players brought in for unknown sums.

Two to three frees brought in.

The end.

I think you are optimistic with £5m, but if we sell, let us hope you are right

• Don't forget, the club will announce its released and retained list tomorrow.

• Oggy Red said:

Don't forget, the club will announce its released and retained list tomorrow.

I am willing to release every player we have if Roland can add himself to the list of those let go.
  • edited May 2018
    ross1 said:

Honest question.... if we did get £5M and then bought five different players valued at one-million each in the right positions... would we be favorites to go up? Five one-million dollar players should do the trick, correct?
  • ross1 said:

Honest question.... if we did get £5M and then bought five different players valued at one-million each in the right positions... would we be favorites to go up? Five million dollar players should do the trick, correct?
    The £5M will be needed to finish the training ground, Napa. :smile:

• edited May 2018
    Preston just signed Oxford's best player, 20 year old midfielder Ryan Ledson. Won every year-end award for Oxford last year. Very good future.
  • Liam Cooper, center back for Leeds, might be on the block. Peterborough are apparently sniffing around. 26 years old.
  • Sponsored links:

• We've released Jimmy Abdou. He'd do a job for a league one club.

Lacking, technically, but gives 100%.

Good player for you over the years. Hard worker.
  • Probably the sort of league one experienced player we should be signing. Played 34 games for Wimbledon last season so not injury prone. Shame there’s no one in the building to sign players.
  • Undisclosed - I wonder how many times we will hear that word before the end of transfer deadline?
  • Richard Sanchez from Chicago Fire to Millwall.

You probably didn't hear it here first.

Unless its a wind up seems strange to be going after a Goalkeeper

Are you expecting Archer to move on?
    Archer isn't particular favoured by the crowd down there, perhaps 'Arris feels the same.
  • Maybe Archer could join us if Bow gets the job?

I suspect he's a couple of years "past it" to be a starter for us now, but a decent squad player
  • I'd be happy with Jordan Archer if Millwall were getting rid of him.