Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southend away New years eve- ticket information

TICKETS | New Year's Eve fixture at Southend United on restricted sale
Posted: Mon 28 Nov 2016
Author: George Jones

Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Southend United on New Year’s Eve are on restricted sale
HST480
George Jones reports

Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Southend United on New Year’s Eve are on restricted sale.

We have been handed an initial allocation of 1000 seats, though that could increase to 2,000 depending on demand.

Tickets are priced at £22 adults, £15 over 60s, £14 under 21s and students, £10 under 16s and £4 under 8s. We have also been handed a number of ambulant disabled seats and have access to six wheelchair bays, which are both priced at £14 and include a free helper.

Please see below for details on the sale restrictions.

From Tuesday, November 29th, season ticket holders who are also Valley Gold members will be eligible to buy up to two tickets.

Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy from Friday, December 2nd and from Tuesday, December 6th members that have attended at least three away games so far this season can buy*.

Tickets will go on general sale from Friday, December 9th.

Seats can be purchased by visiting The Valley in person or by calling 03330 14 44 44. Seats for this fixture are not being sold online.

Comments

• This will be my away trip for the season I think. New Years in Southend, it's a dream
  • Such a sh*te date for Sarfend away :-(

Not if you've got family friends having a new years eve party in southend

It's a brilliant date! Just means the chances of me making it to 2017 awake are a bit slimmer ...

A Saturday in August, September or April would have been ideal.
  • Surely we gotta sell this one out
  • lovely 5 minute walk to the ground for me, perfect though would of preferred boxing day.
  • edited November 2016
    I wasn't joking btw. Already booked the Airbnb! Just gotta hope the Valley Golds don't hoover everything up before Friday
  • lovely 5 minute walk to the ground for me, perfect though would of preferred boxing day.

Here we go we've all got a party to go to after the game
  • clb74 said:

lovely 5 minute walk to the ground for me, perfect though would of preferred boxing day.

Here we go we've all got a party to go to after the game
    You're not invited!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm still recovering from Leyton away on new years eve!
  • Why's it a 1pm kickoff?
  • bit gutted about this one as would of been one of the games i would of gone to but away over new year so think bar an away game in 3rd round bolton will be my next away one just holding off on booking trains as us or bolton could be in 4th round
  • 1pm is a good kick off time if I can avoid getting hammered before the game, otherwise it's a long way until midnight.
  • 'few hundred sold'
  • I decided to go to the Millwall game as well in the end. Double away treat!

Round yours for breakfast then Tony!
  • Essex_Al said:

lovely 5 minute walk to the ground for me, perfect though would of preferred boxing day.

Mixing with the realists, good man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is the Forresters still open?
  • Essex_Al said:

Someone needs to straighten you lot out!
  • Essex_Al said:

Had these 2 giving it Roland out behind me at Oxford they need to grow up
  • clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

Don't be too hard on Elfsborg, he's been trying to grow up all his life but he just can't get past 5' 6''
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Someone needs to straighten you lot out!
    I'd like to straighten you out by I would not reach.
  • Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

Don't be too hard on Elfsborg, he's been trying to grow up all his life but he just can't get past 5' 6''
    A fraction under 5'5" to be precise Alan.
  • Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

Round the waist
  • I visited Roots Hall today and bought two tickets, albeit on the half way line amongst the home supporters.
  • edited December 2016

Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

Round the waist
    10 stone when I weighed myself yesterday.
  • Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Essex_Al said:

Round the waist
    10 stone actually.
    Slightly less than me: )