Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kenny Jackett Sacked

Didn't take the new owners long!

Comments

• edited July 2016
    No!
    ;-)
  • Curbs 16/1
  • Sign him up.....
  • edited July 2016
    Exciting times at Molineux, while we are stuck with Roland. I'm very jealous.
  • Exciting times at Molineux, while we are stuck with Roland. I'm very jealous.

Exciting times? Why, what's happening? This isn't a dig! I don't know! They've sacked steady and safe jacket, why? Who is replacing him
  • edited July 2016

Exciting times? Why, what's happening? This isn't a dig! I don't know! They've sacked steady and safe jacket, why? Who is replacing him
    They've been taken over by Chinese group Fosun who are already ploughing money into the squad. They've got Cristiano Ronaldo's agent on board to recommend top players and they're beating Liverpool to targets - set to pay £20m for a Brazilian attacking midfielder with over 50 appearances for Benfica.

I'd feel dirty if we were spending that kind of money on players but sod it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let me be the first

Can't believe you still got three little lols for that dud..
  • Pity it didn't happen in May , I know the
    Millwall connotations , but he could have got us out of this division , even with these twats in charge.
  • Steve Bruce nailed on isn't he?
  • Exciting times at Molineux, while we are stuck with Roland. I'm very jealous.

So far, he's followed exactly the same pattern as Roland.

Let's hope his next move is better!
  • Harsh sacking IMO. He has served his time with smaller clubs and will be amongst the favourite for every available managerial position in the Championship.

• It will all end in tears for Wolves, just give it time
  • Sponsored links:

• Has their been Chinese investment in English football that has gone well? Or is it too early to tell.
  • edited July 2016
    Wolverhampton have announced Walter Zenga as their new manager.
  • sam3110 said:

They've been taken over by Chinese group Fosun who are already ploughing money into the squad. They've got Cristiano Ronaldo's agent on board to recommend top players and they're beating Liverpool to targets - set to pay £20m for a Brazilian attacking midfielder with over 50 appearances for Benfica.

I'd feel dirty if we were spending that kind of money on players but sod it.
    Players need to be tested psychologically if they are willing to give up European football in sunny Portugal for second tier football in Wolverhampton
    Money is the name of the game. And who's to say it is not a good move for any player, they can always get another transfer.
  • Jacket Wasn't the bespoke fit of the new owners.
  • It will all end in tears for Wolves, just give it time

Wolves will not come good.

• only surprise is that he lasted so long .. a major club grossly underachieved under his management
  • vffvff
    edited July 2016
    Wolves proving that there are potential new owners out there ready to buy a football club. Although, with all new owners, they still have to prove that they will be good for the club.
  • Has their been Chinese investment in English football that has gone well? Or is it too early to tell.

Fernandes in QPR / Tan in Cardiff / Carson in Birmingham have all come from that region and have been terrible
  • only surprise is that he lasted so long .. a major club grossly underachieved under his management

Unfortunately for Jackett he didn't have a major budget.
  • edited July 2016
    Jacket is a very steady eddy. Been around the block and knows the English game like the back of his hand. Will always do a decent job.

That's his problem. Not got that X factor that a new foreign owner wants to showcase their new toy.

He won't be out of a Championship job too long.