Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonatan Lillebror Johansson

Lillebror, didn't know that!

Liked him a lot as a player.
The bicycle kick against the hammers and the goal he put past sullivan in the spuds goal at the valley.
sadly didn't replicate his first season goal tally.

but seemed an all round good guy and team player.

Comments

• His flying volley against Coventry was his best goal. Think he also scored an overhead against Exeter in the Cup
  • Leuth said:

His flying volley against Coventry was his best goal. Think he also scored an overhead against Exeter in the Cup

Two in the same game against Exeter!
  • My favourite player as a kid
    I used to curl my hair with my fingers whilst sitting in school to try and get it like his... never worked surprisingly.
  • He also got caught offside too much. But he was an exciting striker with some real flair. Happy days with the likes of Claus Jensen, Shaun Bartlett and Jason Euell in the team.
  • Remember Curbs moving him out wide towards the end of his time with us and was painfully slow but always gave his best. The overhead master.
  • Leuth said:

His flying volley against Coventry was his best goal. Think he also scored an overhead against Exeter in the Cup

Wasn't his best overhead kick the late equaliser v West Ham?
  • Really pleased when we signed him. Brilliant in his first season. Then he was charltonised.

As stated above, always caught offside. I recall one game where it 3 times in about 5 mins.

• First season he was good but he suffered as a result of the injury towards the end of the season - was painfully slow after that, didn't finish that well and was never a winger. Used to frustrate me every time he played.

That said, he was five times the player of the dross we can and will sign now.
  • Sponsored links:

• His first season excellent, as others have said injury did slow him down, but a player I liked
  • This guy, right?

:wink:

It was an uncanny resemblance
  • se9addick said:

He loved a bicycle kick, about 2% of them were successful but that never deterred him.

Normal 2% or katriens 2%?
  • what a player. Him and Bartlett together was class
  • Thought he started brilliantly but I was really worked up with how mediocre he looked toward the end
  • "Little Brother" cost us £3.5 million in total. Never the same after the injury, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Still better value than some we've bought over the years.
  • My favourite signing of that time loved him to pieces
  • You know you've reached legendary Charlton status when your kids name your goldfish Paolo and JJ.
  • You know you've reached legendary Charlton status when your kids name your goldfish Paolo and JJ.

Not Morgan and Rojo
  • Sponsored links:

• El hadji and nabby
  • Roland and squirrel
  • He was a Curbs signing out and out, character, homelife, proper professional.

A poor mans Gary Linekar in my eyes and that's not a put down.
  • edited July 2016
    PV told me we tried to sign him before we finally got him and got Pringle instead.
    Other than the overhead kicks, he never seemed to blast his goals, just placed them well.
  • You really really just don't appreciated what you had until its gone.
  • Better at overhead kicks than normal shots. Hero.
  • Great 1st season. JJ had class.
  • cafc4life said:

what a player. Him and Bartlett together was class

Bartlett I loved, very good player.
  • Roland and squirrel

Being totally useless at everything they do if Roland and squirrel were fish they'd probably drown.