Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Getting minorities to vote...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934

I can't help but feel that the above campaign to get minorities to vote is quite offensive as a White man...

Comments

• Ridiculous.

No one would ride a see saw side saddle.
  • Don't know why Vinnie Jones agreed to do it.
  • Im keeping out of it and watching 'last whites of the east end' on catch up.

Tony Blair. The world's biggest ethnic cleanser.
  • The day the narrative of what is normal isn't aimed at white people is the day I'll care
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

On the flip side, it should provoke loads of hysterical nonsense here, so I've got my popcorn out

You've kind of ruined the thrill for me by already nailing your colors to the mast saying that even you find it stupid...

I fear the spark has gone from out leftist outragist relationship :(
  • Leuth said:

On the flip side, it should provoke loads of hysterical nonsense here, so I've got my popcorn out

Make sure you use some proper diverse corn now.

• LuckyReds said:

Shock horror. Ad agency releases something fucking stupid.

That's all it is: stupid.

It's moronic but absolute genius in achieving it's aims of maximum publicity.

On the news all over social media with tons of people talking about it.

The advertising agency have achieved their aim for their client as distasteful as it is.

No point in getting het up about it as is just a cheap trick for publicity and will blow over like romendahl in a light breeze.
  • LuckyReds said:

Shock horror. Ad agency releases something fucking stupid.

That's all it is: stupid.

It's moronic but absolute genius in achieving it's aims of maximum publicity.

On the news all over social media with tons of people talking about it.

The advertising agency have achieved their aim for their client as distasteful as it is.

No point in getting het up about it as is just a cheap trick for publicity and will blow over like romendahl in a light breeze.
  • If anybody is actually offended by that then they need to man up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lots of people getting offended on other people's behalf as usual

PC gone mad

wibble wibble wibble
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934

I can't help but feel that the above campaign to get minorities to vote is quite offensive as a White man...

Never mind
  • What we should do is get everybody who is eligible to vote to, well, vote.

I am more offended when people bang on about politics then don't even vote.
  • edited May 2016
    Daggs said:

It's racial stereotyping. Reverse the colours of the people and it would never have been released.

I think you're right. I doubt they'd do it with a white girl and an Pakistani man.
  • edited May 2016

What we should do is get everybody who is eligible to vote to, well, vote.

So you can't be interested in politics or what happens in the country/world unless you vote?

What about if there is nobody who represents your views? Do you still have to vote (for someone you don't want to back) in order to have an opinion?
  • edited May 2016
    Either we're all allowed to get offended, or no one is allowed to get offended, which one is it fellaaaaaaaaaaaas?

Personally, it takes a lot more than that to offend me.
  • Off_it said:

So you can't be interested in politics or what happens in the country/world unless you vote?

What about if there is nobody who represents your views? Do you still have to vote (for someone you don't want to back) in order to have an opinion?
    That's not quite what I meant, it was more directed at people who do have a political leaning and get upset when the opposition win (the recent mayoral elections being a prime example of people being pissed about who won yet didn't vote)

• Off_it said:

You stand