Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting minorities to vote...

Comments

• Options
    How do I join this operation black vote?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Off_it said:

What we should do is get everybody who is eligible to vote to, well, vote.

I am more offended when people bang on about politics then don't even vote.

So you can't be interested in politics or what happens in the country/world unless you vote?

What about if there is nobody who represents your views? Do you still have to vote (for someone you don't want to back) in order to have an opinion?
    You stand
    Proper "No one puts baby in the corner" from Dirty Dancing moment that
  • Options

How do I join this operation black vote?

Sunbed?
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Can someone be offended on my behalf, because I've got to go out?

I really cant believe this change in the campaigns!! @3Blokes would be disgusted
  • Options
    Gotta say I feel very let down by tge thread, had real high hopes for it
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Off_it said:

So you can't be interested in politics or what happens in the country/world unless you vote?

What about if there is nobody who represents your views? Do you still have to vote (for someone you don't want to back) in order to have an opinion?
    You stand
    Can I count on your vote?
  • Options
    As always, I blame the Jews.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

You are Ken Livingstone and I claim my £5.
  • Options
    As a tattooed, shaven headed white bloke with a sari wearing little old lady as a mother in law i suppose I'm the only one here qualified to be offended.

But i can't be arsed.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Ken Livingstone is my spirit animal.

Until recently I thought he was Jewish given the number of Jewish, er, let's go with references he makes. We are a self-loathing people, and I just figured he was one of us. When I found out he wasn't, it was, awkward.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

As a tattooed, shaven headed white bloke with a sari wearing little old lady as a mother in law i suppose I'm the only one here qualified to be offended.

But i can't be arsed.

Tired from a hard morning of intimidating people "who look a bit foreign" from voting? ;)
    Indeed. As we speak I am laying on the chaise Lange being fanned by a Bollywood babe.
    India is the largest democracy in the world so the choice of an Indian as a non voter is probably the wrong choice.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Until recently I thought he was Jewish given the number of Jewish, er, let's go with references he makes. We are a self-loathing people, and I just figured he was one of us. When I found out he wasn't, it was, awkward.
    Lol. You thought that Ken was on the Larry David wing of the tribe.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    This advert has been causing a bit of a storm over the last few days

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Got my first flag for this. Let me be clear, I am Jewish, and mine was a comment meant 100% satirically, and in a self-loathing sense. My default is always to blame the Jews, as I was raised to do by my father and his father before him. @JoshrewCAFC if this still offends, I certainly understand, but I at least wanted this all on the record.
  • Options
    ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Your first time is always the hardest.

(Except when you suddenly find yourself taking on five of them at once)
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Got my first flag for this. Let me be clear, I am Jewish, and mine was a comment meant 100% satirically, and in a self-loathing sense. My default is always to blame the Jews, as I was raised to do by my father and his father before him. @JoshrewCAFC if this still offends, I certainly understand, but I at least wanted this all on the record.
    Don't tell me, you've got loadsa Jewish friends an all
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Chizz said:

Off_it said:

You stand
    Can I count on your vote?
    Yes. Of course.

(I tell every candidate that)
  • Options

SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Don't tell me, you've got loadsa Jewish friends an all
    No! Can't stand them! I have loads of Jewish FAMILY and that's enough.

Yes, I have loads of Jewish friends as well :).

To be fair, if you'd asked me when I started what I'd get my first flag for, I would almost certainly have guessed "Jew joke."

• Options

SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Lol. You thought that Ken was on the Larry David wing of the tribe.
    Larry David has his own wing of the tribe. Also, I can't watch "Curb" because it hits too close to home. My dad has some very Larry David-esque qualities.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Your first time is always the hardest.

(Except when you suddenly find yourself taking on five of them at once)

Wait you flagged me for my EXPLANATION!?!?!? It's because I told you our left-wing love affair is breaking down, isn't it?

I always prided myself on my 100% record, two in a day is rough!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Thanks for the calm response, I understand your situation/viewpoint now. Now all you need to do is convince @Leuth to remove his flag and they are all gone ;)
  • Options

SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Thanks for the calm response, I understand your situation/viewpoint now. Now all you need to do is convince @Leuth to remove his flag and they are all gone ;)
    Thank you for that, and for being open minded. When I make comments like that I tend to put the caveat that I'm Jewish, I think I've made enough self-loathing jokes that I thought it was a known, but one should never assume.

I'm almost certain Leuth's is there to stay. It's one thing flagging someone for a racist comment, but he's just done it out of spite, so there's no way that's coming down :).
  • Options
    Naw. Gone now. Revirginised.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Naw. Gone now. Revirginised.

Go on give me one to make up for it :-)