Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

pre season

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
anyone know about any pre season friendlies for the start of next season ? or tours ?

Comments

• Barnsley (away) & Coventry (home).

Pre-season starts now....... ;o)
  • According to a Dartford FC forum a Charlton XI are due to play them in mid July.
  • The gillingham manager is either giving them 2 weeks or 4 weeks off not sure which one,but i think we should do the same,get fit and organised for the start off the season.
  • Rangers Away

OK im dreaming again
  • Dulwich hamlets part of the Dickson deal?
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Rangers Away

OK im dreaming again

now that would be great
  • Sure would

If only oh well we can dream

Amy one Going Palarse V Rangers if it comes off
  • it's not going to happen,my mate runs Rangers supporters club london branch and has spoken to Palace chief exec and it aint happening.
  • china tour for all the zz fans out there?
  • Cheers Steve oh well
  • Sponsored links:

• think we are down to play both Dulwich Hamlet and Tooting & Mitcham due to the respective deals...
  • About our level me thinks
  • i'd suspect nothing is cast in stone yet due to the different start times of the PL and Championship.

Expect similar to last year with a final big one at the Valley the sat before the start of the season
  • I'm dreading the announcement
  • why dont we play midweek home games pre-season this really does piss me off that we dont
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]why dont we play midweek home games pre-season this really does piss me off that we dont

Pards would rather the players were booed in proper matches
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm dreading the announcement

That's a bit negative for you, Rothko - I'm worried!
  • it's a massive negative for a very very moral reason, but it'll come out soon enough
  • [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]anyone know about any pre season friendlies for the start of next season ? or tours ?

I hear Dagenham girl pipers are sending a strong 11 over.
  • Milton Keynes then? Part of the Izale deal?
  • Sponsored links:

• Stuff MK Dons, wouldnt give them my money, bunch of franchise rabble.

With our history I reckon all Charlton fans should boycott any game up at their place as a sign of solidarity with the real Dons fans.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Milton Keynes then? Part of the Izale deal?

gotta be..
  • edited April 2008
    Seeing as i am working here and got bugger else to do during the week, I'll go to the match and heckle! Anyway, thius was set up a few seasons back and the abuse got meant it got cancelled.
  • I'd never be able to face my AFC supporting pal again - if it was wrong a few years ago, it's still wrong now.
  • this info comes from franchise supporters at work, who said it was part of the Izzy deal
  • cant we give him back as part of the deal
  • Apparently Leeds were looking at McLeod and we're looking at Beckford so there could be a deal to be done.