Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

pre season

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
anyone know about any pre season friendlies for the start of next season ? or tours ?

Comments

• Options
    Barnsley (away) & Coventry (home).

Pre-season starts now....... ;o)
  • Options
    According to a Dartford FC forum a Charlton XI are due to play them in mid July.
  • Options
    The gillingham manager is either giving them 2 weeks or 4 weeks off not sure which one,but i think we should do the same,get fit and organised for the start off the season.
  • Options
    Rangers Away

OK im dreaming again
  • Options
    Dulwich hamlets part of the Dickson deal?
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Rangers Away

OK im dreaming again

now that would be great
  • Options
    Sure would

If only oh well we can dream

Amy one Going Palarse V Rangers if it comes off
  • Options
    it's not going to happen,my mate runs Rangers supporters club london branch and has spoken to Palace chief exec and it aint happening.
  • Options
    china tour for all the zz fans out there?
  • Options
    Cheers Steve oh well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    think we are down to play both Dulwich Hamlet and Tooting & Mitcham due to the respective deals...
  • Options
    About our level me thinks
  • Options
    i'd suspect nothing is cast in stone yet due to the different start times of the PL and Championship.

Expect similar to last year with a final big one at the Valley the sat before the start of the season
  • Options
    I'm dreading the announcement
  • Options
    why dont we play midweek home games pre-season this really does piss me off that we dont
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]why dont we play midweek home games pre-season this really does piss me off that we dont

Pards would rather the players were booed in proper matches
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm dreading the announcement

That's a bit negative for you, Rothko - I'm worried!
  • Options
    it's a massive negative for a very very moral reason, but it'll come out soon enough
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]anyone know about any pre season friendlies for the start of next season ? or tours ?

I hear Dagenham girl pipers are sending a strong 11 over.
  • Options
    Milton Keynes then? Part of the Izale deal?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stuff MK Dons, wouldnt give them my money, bunch of franchise rabble.

With our history I reckon all Charlton fans should boycott any game up at their place as a sign of solidarity with the real Dons fans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Milton Keynes then? Part of the Izale deal?

gotta be..
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Seeing as i am working here and got bugger else to do during the week, I'll go to the match and heckle! Anyway, thius was set up a few seasons back and the abuse got meant it got cancelled.
  • Options
    I'd never be able to face my AFC supporting pal again - if it was wrong a few years ago, it's still wrong now.
  • Options
    this info comes from franchise supporters at work, who said it was part of the Izzy deal
  • Options
    cant we give him back as part of the deal
  • Options
    Apparently Leeds were looking at McLeod and we're looking at Beckford so there could be a deal to be done.