Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5 Contempory Non-Football People You Hate -

John Barrowman
Eamon Holmes
Russell Brand
Chris Evans
Jackie Oakley

Comments

• edited April 2008
    George Galloway
    Ken Livingston
    Al Gore
    Kerry Katona
    Russell Brand
  • Vanessa Feltz
    Chris Moyles
    Russell Brand
  • Old Brand is doing well so far!

wish it was more than 3... reckon I could fill up a side!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

Your wish is my command!
  • Jo Brand
    Russel Brand
    George Galloway
    Ken Livingstone
    Wendy Richards
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

Your wish is my command!

fantastic, bunged another 2 in there for the lions
  • Pete Doherty
    "brave" Kylie Minogue
    Robbie Williams
    Shami Chakrabarti
    Ken Livingstone
  • Ken livingstone
    Chris Moyles
    Paul O'grady
  • George W Bush
    Dick Cheney
    Donald Rumsfeld
    Condoleeza Rice
    Margaret Thatcher
  • i see a trend there ormistion ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Really?!!!! Is it that obvious?
  • Ken Livingstone

Terry Wogan

Brendan Foster

Harriet Harman

Victoria Derbyshire (Radio 5)
  • Nearly with Ormy here:

George "double ya" Bush
    Cheney
    Rumsfield
    McCain (don't believe in the hype of a nice republican - he'll keep the world at war for as long as he is in power)
    Tony Blair
  • Jo Brand
    Wayne Mardle
    Danny Baker
    Pete Doherty
    Anyone from the PC world ads
  • I do wonder if the people who say Thatcher actually know what this country was like before she came to power.

More Russell Brand please!
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

Victoria Derbyshire (Radio 5)

Her brother Nick had a year at Blackheath CC in the early 90's. He was on Lancs books at the time. I think he was studying at Goldsmiths at the time.
    Useful seamer.
  • George Galloway
    Ken Livingston
    Gerry Adams
    Pete Doherty
    Neil Lennon
  • edited April 2008
    Gordon Brown (I would include every living politician but DJ tight arse Dave only let us have 5)

Can't think of any others yet. How about every living breathing lying corrupt in politics
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I do wonder if the people who say Thatcher actually know what this country was like before she came to power.

Yes, we generally do, that's why we hate the cold hearted old cow.
  • She certainly slimmed down the state and embraced the market with some quite brutal policies along the way but good old tony accepted it, we had a nice high period for a while - had enough money to wage a pointless war but now we must face the consequences of the market place - a nice big old recession. Cheers Margeret and Tony.
  • Sponsored links:

• My personal favorite was her destruction of our national coal industry and the desecration of hundreds of small communities in the process.

Remember the Tory line, "Coal is an outdated industry, there is no future in it" and their push for nuclear power?

Well, fast forward 23 years and what are we still largely powering the UK with? Coal. Where do we get it from? France, China and India - where the coal industries are all owned by their government's.

Thatcher killed the coal industry because of politics and did not give a damn what happened to the people left behind.

Ironically, one of the few decent Tories of that era was the upper-crust multi-millionaire Heseltine who really pushed her to at least give those areas some regeneration funding.
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]My personal favorite was her destruction of our national coal industry and the desecration of hundreds of small communities in the process.

Remember the Tory line, "Coal is an outdated industry, there is no future in it" and their push for nuclear power?

Well, fast forward 23 years and what are we still largely powering the UK with? Coal. Where do we get it from? France, China and India - where the coal industries are all owned by their government's.

Thatcher killed the coal industry because of politics and did not give a damn what happened to the people left behind.

Ironically, one of the few decent Tories of that era was the upper-crust multi-millionaire Heseltine who really pushed her to at least give those areas some regeneration funding.

dry your eyes...

Why haven't Labour re-opened the Pits?..
  • Ken Livingstone
    George Galloway
    Gerry Adams
    Paris Hilton
    Naomi Campbell
  • Ken Livingstone
    Pete Doherty
    Naomi Campbell
    George Galloway
    Martin McGuinness & Gerry Adams (they come as a pair)

BIG JOCK KNEW
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Pete Doherty
    "brave" Kylie Minogue
    Robbie Williams
    Shami Chakrabarti
    Ken Livingstone[/quote]

Agree with the brave Kylie bit, dont wish a disease on anyone, but when a celeb gets one its all "how brave & strong they are etc" what people fail to realise is these people can afford the best surgeons, counselling, physchiatrists, physios to get them on the mend, private hospitals with the best treatment, not like your ordinary joe who has to battle with MRSA in a dirty understaffed NHS dosshole.
    Sorry, sounds harsh but it really does piss me off with all the sycophant (sic) comments
  • edited April 2008
    Maggie Thatcher
    Jim White - Scottish Burk on SSN.
    Jade Goody
    Howard from the Halifax adverts
    Cherie Blair
  • edited April 2008
    Thatcher
    Livingston
    Blair
    Brand (russel "have a wash" and Jo )
    Danny Baker

Thatcher for selling everything owned and paid for by the British people for an idiology. Then ccoking the book 27 times. Then moaning about "forign investors". Then giving it big bolloxx that she and her party are true Brits. Her total bollox about we dont talk to terrorists and sending Whitelaw to do just that with the PIRA.

Livingston for his reverse racism. Everything none Brit/English good---- everything Brit/English bad. His "positive discrimination" an oxymoron. His hiding and still does his Marxist idiology and his think tank paid by us of Red Action.

Blair for pretending he cared about anything other than his ego. For the human Rights act that has tied us in knots. For destroying the country i love.

Both Brands. I understand why ladies go for Cloony etc but Russel Brand ? needs a wash----- no he dont he needs burning. Jo for the fact that she is some sort of Palarse lump, as funny as hemeroids.

Danny Baker. Fat Millwall twat always taking the pi55 long before Tango man was about. Guy dosnt know how lucky he is not to have been twated at least once.

Rodny Marsh should be in there as a sub. hates CAFC and talks 100% bolloxx.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]My personal favorite was her destruction of our national coal industry and the desecration of hundreds of small communities in the process.

Ironically, one of the few decent Tories of that era was the upper-crust multi-millionaire Heseltine who really pushed her to at least give those areas some regeneration funding.[/quote]

dry your eyes...

Why haven't Labour re-opened the Pits?..[/quote]

Once you close the coal mines you can't just open them again, too much gas is released and that makes it dangerous for the miners. Plus the supports etc deterioate and the mines are too dangerous to work in.

The cost of opening new mines is prohibitive.
  • Jeremy Kyle
    Sharon Osborne
    Vernon Kay
    Sarah Cox
    Tim Vincent
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]My personal favorite was her destruction of our national coal industry and the desecration of hundreds of small communities in the process.

dry your eyes...

Why haven't Labour re-opened the Pits?..

Why haven't Labor re-opened the pits? Er, could it be that most of them have been shut for 20 years now and are in total disrepair and would cost billions to re-open? Could it also be the fact that 20 years on the pit communities are deserted and the skilled workforce that used to work there has been totally dispersed? Could it also be that we now know that coal is one of the leading causes of global warming (although you probably don't believe in that either) so there would not be much point re-opening them now?

These are just a few of my immediate thoughts. You know what thinking is don't you? Or do you get all your talking points from whatever Tory rag you read every day.

I love the "dry your eyes" comment as well. Isn't it funny how its always the right wing nutbags who resort to personal abuse first? I am a big admirer of Ken Livingstone but you don't see me on here abusing the people who say they hate him, do you? No, you don't, because people are entitled to their opinions without being abused for them.

If you could make an argument telling me why it made economic or social sense to put tens of thousands of Britons out of work by closing the mines, destroy dozens of mining towns and make ourselves totally reliant on foreign fuel suppliers then I would respect you in disagreement, but you can't do that can you?