Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's PNE 20/10/15 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    pne attacking.....shot comes in....inches wide
  • Options
    pope clears to mack...no-one near him..they pick up second ball
  • Options
    Feel for Luzon. He's been had over.
  • Options
    jj wins a tackle.....diarra....solly.....watt.....sarr.......mack now......but tackled
  • Options
    What a distant memory that wolves game was
  • Options
    It looks like the players are playing to get Luzon the sack to be fair. These players are not shit.
  • Options
    67' Johnson shoots at goal. It hits the stanchion and rolls behind the net. Preston fans think it's in but it's wide #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

What a distant memory that wolves game was

We lost.
  • Options
    watt has it.....jj...cuz....fox....crosses....they clear easily.......diarra concedes a throw deep in own half
  • Options
    SUB | Paul Huntington replaces Marnick Vermijl for Preston #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20 mins left
  • Options

To some extent, but he did know what he was letting himself in for...
  • Options
    When does the uprising start properly? It's never going to sink in with this fucking idiot using our club as some sort of experiment.

If anyone thinks Watt, Gudmunsson or Bauer will be hanging around once the reality of a relegation flume hits home. Even if they are contracted for x amount of years the guts won't be in it to even put in a performance to recoup a fee.

One good season in 9 is a shit feeling
  • Options
    If Luzon goes and RD appoints another "non British" manager and doesn't invest, then the fans will stop turning up. We will go down, and his investment will suffer badly
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options

Shouldn't the grief from our fans be aimed at RD and KM???

They hide. They let the manager take the pelters, we can't aim it at RD if he hides in his office in Belgium... It's sad but GL signed upto it, he knew about RD before taking the job - unlike Powell.
    I think you need to move on. Powell LOL.
  • Options
    diarra has it....solly...diarra..pope....they win it back...cuz tackles....thd....but losses it......sarr to pope.....fox now......mack.....watt now.....tackled mcale...to fox now cuz.....thd....solly.....thd.....crosses but cleared...sarr...fox now
  • Options
    Re-new next year, won,t be using the one I have for this year. This is supposed to be a pleasure and entertainment. It's neither of those !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't I guess 1-3 with Sarr scoring? Come on Sarr.....
  • Options
    Carter said:

When does the uprising start properly? It's never going to sink in with this fucking idiot using our club as some sort of experiment.

If anyone thinks Watt, Gudmunsson or Bauer will be hanging around once the reality of a relegation flume hits home. Even if they are contracted for x amount of years the guts won't be in it to even put in a performance to recoup a fee.

One good season in 9 is a shit feeling

Fan action required after this. We've had enough. Run the club properly or go.

• Options

Did he though ?

• Options
    they win the ball and jj concedes a fk
  • Options
    Roma came from 2-0 and are currently leading 4-2. Just saying like...
  • Options
    pne push forward......we chase them again......they plaay keep ball and we cant get anywhere near it....chasing shadows
  • Options
    jj wins it..thd...solly..thd...jj now.....switches to fox.....crosses......jj has it......watt attacks......and plays to fox....very poor shot..wide
  • Options
    Time to recall Harriott
  • Options

Did he though ?

He was already under contract to him, wasn't he?

• Options
    PL54 said:

Shouldn't the grief from our fans be aimed at RD and KM???

They hide. They let the manager take the pelters, we can't aim it at RD if he hides in his office in Belgium... It's sad but GL signed upto it, he knew about RD before taking the job - unlike Powell.
    I think you need to move on. Powell LOL.
    I've moved on, I am just stating a fact/making a point.. Luzon took the job under RD, the mans insane.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!