Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Dress is dead, long live the Cat!

So is it going up or coming down the stairs?

Comments

• It's coming down the stairs.

Otherwise they're the strangest stair treads I've ever seen.
  • Obviously down.
  • Neither, it's standing still posing.
  • That's Schroedinger's cat - it's going both up and down the stairs

Very good!
  • Obviously down - his standing front foot wouldn't be pressing on the upright of the step!
  • Would be a good one if it was carpet but you can see the concrete bit underneath... Going down
  • If it's a Charlton cat it's on the up; if it's a Milwall cat then it's definitely going down....
  • Sponsored links:

• the cat has just paid off his Mum's debt and is now walking down the stairs looking for its mobile phone to hide away so his kind gesture doesn't accidentally become public knowledge.
  • If it's just had a shit in my garden then it's usually get volleyed down the stairs.
  • Would be a good one if it was carpet but you can see the concrete bit underneath... Going down

It is a carpet. It has a floral pattern on it
  • Macronate said:

the cat has just paid off his Mum's debt and is now walking down the stairs looking for its mobile phone to hide away so his kind gesture doesn't accidentally become public knowledge.

'Mings' could be quite a good name for a cat actually.

"MINGS!" *rattle box of cat biscuits*
  • So long as they aren't my stairs, I don't care! Can't stand the bloody things.