Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Dress is dead, long live the Cat!

So is it going up or coming down the stairs?

Comments

• Options
    It's coming down the stairs.

Otherwise they're the strangest stair treads I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Obviously down.
  • Options
    Neither, it's standing still posing.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

It's coming down the stairs.

Otherwise they're the strangest stair treads I've ever seen.

Spot on
  • Options

That's Schroedinger's cat - it's going both up and down the stairs

Very good!
  • Options
    Obviously down - his standing front foot wouldn't be pressing on the upright of the step!
  • Options
    Would be a good one if it was carpet but you can see the concrete bit underneath... Going down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it's a Charlton cat it's on the up; if it's a Milwall cat then it's definitely going down....
  • Options
    the cat has just paid off his Mum's debt and is now walking down the stairs looking for its mobile phone to hide away so his kind gesture doesn't accidentally become public knowledge.
  • Options
    If it's just had a shit in my garden then it's usually get volleyed down the stairs.
  • Options

Would be a good one if it was carpet but you can see the concrete bit underneath... Going down

It is a carpet. It has a floral pattern on it
  • Options
    Macronate said:

the cat has just paid off his Mum's debt and is now walking down the stairs looking for its mobile phone to hide away so his kind gesture doesn't accidentally become public knowledge.

'Mings' could be quite a good name for a cat actually.

"MINGS!" *rattle box of cat biscuits*
  • Options
    So long as they aren't my stairs, I don't care! Can't stand the bloody things.