Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hair Highlighting Tips

Had them a few times, normally have my hair cut to a 3 on the clippers then wait a few weeks till its long enough to put highlights in,

But this time I am doing it differently, getting my hair cut then a couple of days later having the highlights in, so my question is

What is the ideal hair length for highlights, I was thinking 4 but my nan reckons 5

Comments

• Nicholas said:

Can I flag this

Why its a genuine question, and as good a question as they guy that wanted to meet up with a ex behind his wife's back
  • Nicholas said:

None of that makes any sense. Jeez I know the football is bad at the minute but have a word with yourself.

What dont make sense
  • Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

None of that makes any sense. Jeez I know the football is bad at the minute but have a word with yourself.

What dont make sense
    Forget it I'm off to find a Football forum.
    Chill out if you dont want to read it dont open it, its in non sports related, no-one forced you to read the thread did they, you saw a thread with the title Hair Highlighting Tips and you still opened it
  • Sponsored links:

• Ask Danny Green
  • I'm getting my eyebrows threaded tomorrow. Girl power!
  • I reckon your nan is ripping the P*ss out of you!
  • edited April 2014
    Do not go on a football forum asking about cosmetics if you dont wanna get ripped

I can highly recommend SunIn. U can do it urself with a borrowed hair cap from any old ladies hairdressers. Total cost for that danny green tinted magic - £4.99
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014
    I recommend a life, beyond that - silence
  • edited April 2014
    You certainly don't do yourself any favours.

• I give your job in the Crossrail plant management no longer than the trial period.

No need for that at all.

It'd be a highlight
  • David Beckham had Highlights

He did. He then grew up and realised they looked ridiculous.
  • Ahhahahahahaha what am I reading.

Get down to Selhurst Paulie
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!