Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 18s

Comments

• Charlton back in front right on half time. George Lapslie scored the goal.
  • QPR equalise from the penalty spot. 2-2 (47 mins)
  • QPR in front for the first time today. 3-2 (58 mins).
  • edited April 2014
    3-3! Mikhail Kennedy (72 mins).

Need to find a winner to clinch the league title and get a home play off game.

• C'mon the kids
  • Really pleased for the lads, let us hope we hold out.
  • FULL TIME - QPR 3 Charlton 4

The U18's retain their league title. They will play at home in the play off semi finals.

Hopefully I will be there.

• Sponsored links:

• That's a great result.
  • Great result; well done lads
  • These lads have to give us great hope for the future.
  • Ahearne-Grant will be a prem footballer that's for sure, hope it is with us
  • Great stuff.

Who will/might we play in the Semis?

Presumably the runners up in the northern league div 2
  • If it is true and this is Paul Hart's last season with us, he can be proud with the other coaches for all the good work he has done.
  • Sounds like a perky game. We'll done lads.
  • Great stuff.

Yes, we play the Northern league runners up. I think it'll be Barnsley or Birmingham.

Huddersfield won the North and will play QPR.
  • Ahearne-Grant will be a prem footballer that's for sure, hope it is with us

My main fear about being relegated is losing the chance to hang on to these kids.

It's hard enough to keep the PL vultures at bay as a Championship club. I don't see how we could do it in League 1.
  • Hopefully the kids will realise there is more chance playing for our First-Team before going on to something better rather than wasting time in a Prem Youth Team and then taking the loan route before being released
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff.

Yes, we play the Northern league runners up. I think it'll be Barnsley or Birmingham.

Huddersfield won the North and will play QPR.
    Cheers
  • http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Professional_U18_Development_League#League_2

Looks like Barnsley but I can't figure out how many games left to play. I guess 26 in total
  • Fantastic result - well done!
  • edited April 2014
    The play off semi final will be against Crewe Alexandra.

The two teams met at Sparrows Lane in October and the game finished 3-3. It should be a good watch for those who can make it (I haven't seen a confirmed date yet).

• Is it likely to be a weekday or weekend?
  • Great result. Gomez sounds mustard
  • Yet another goalkeeper I have never heard of, I have seen his name as Pall or Pual, on another site, any information, must be good for this important game.
  • If it is the two CAFC's it ought to be a really good game because they are two excellent youth set up's.