Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tim Sherwood...

Has allegedly punched a Spurs player in the face in a changing room bust up at Anfield.
Rumours it was Michael Dawson.
Wasn't going to be Sandro was it?

Comments

• Saldaldo tried to defend dawson by punching sherwood...but missed
  • Sherwood is so out of his depth in football mgmt it's madness he was appointed

Levy will dismiss him now with no pay off and that will suit him down to the ground as levy knows yet again he Is unable to appoint a mgr at spurs who was any good

Enic and joe Louis should sack levys arse and spend more time recruiting a decent chairman and then they might get a decent mgr
  • Spurs first shot on target
  • Reported where ?
  • Lennon said it's rubbish.
  • Lennon said it's rubbish.

John?
  • Curb_It said:

Lennon said it's rubbish.

John?
    Neil?

• edited March 2014

Sherwood is so out of his depth in football mgmt it's madness he was appointed

Right you are mate... problem is, he can't see the trees for the Forest!

• Sponsored links:

• now wouldn't that be a fun manager/club match lol
  • LoOkOuT said:

Already done the full gamut of tree-related puns in the NFFC - CAFC thread. Let's leave it there, shall we?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Already done the full gamut of tree-related puns in the NFFC - CAFC thread. Let's leave it there, shall we?
    Oh leaf it out!!!
  • LoOkOuT said:

Oh leaf it out!!!
    Come on @AddicksAddict‌, we're just trying to get to the root of the problem.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Oh leaf it out!!!
    What acorny one
  • Think you're all barking up the wrong tree...........
  • I saw the title and thought it was another Wood Ya? thread...

(It's a 'no' from me)
  • They need to branch out for a new manager now.
  • If anyone was wondering, 27-2 is the cumulative Scoreline between the current Top 4 v Spurs this season.

Spurs isnt a happy club right now. I could end up writing another long post but I'll spare you that.

Levy will dismiss him now with no pay off and that will suit him down to the ground as levy knows yet again he Is unable to appoint a mgr at spurs who was any good

Enic and joe Louis should sack levys arse and spend more time recruiting a decent chairman and then they might get a decent mgr

As Levy actually owns 29.4% of ENICs shares (Lewis owns the other 70 odd %), Levy wont be going anywhere. Tbh, what was Levy supposed to do though? There wasnt anyone available in December when he sacked AVB, so he employed Sherwood short-term and will presumably go for a manager in the summer and Sherwood will get his additional 12 months paid up as thanks.

As you say though, he's seriously out of his depth. I'm pretty sure, Eileen Drewery aside, Hoddle would have done a better job. At least Hoddle was tactically aware, something that cannot be said of Sherwood.

We've got what we deserved from this season. Absolutely nothing. I just pray that we avoid the Europa League altogether now.
  • Sponsored links:

• A Spurs-supporting mate of mine bumped into Sherwood last night. Asked him if there was any truth in the rumours of a dressing room punch-up. He said absolutely not, but he wished he'd punched the lot of them!

• Perhaps Spurs' error was in appointing AVB, by the time he needed replacing, as said above, who else was there.

If you had said to Spurs fans at the start of the season Man United will implode and finish well out of the Champions League places, and you have 100 million to spend, they might have hoped for more.
    JohnBoyUK said:

I just pray that we avoid the Europa League altogether now.

I see the logic of being out of the Europa helping a Champions League push. But it is a sad reflection on modern football that someone would rather be out European football than in it. As a Charlton fan I dream of playing European football against whoever in whatever competition.
  • edited March 2014

Perhaps Spurs' error was in appointing AVB, by the time he needed replacing, as said above, who else was there.

If you had said to Spurs fans at the start of the season Man United will implode and finish well out of the Champions League places, and you have 100 million to spend, they might have hoped for more.

JohnBoyUK said:

I just pray that we avoid the Europa League altogether now.

I see the logic of being out of the Europa helping a Champions League push. But it is a sad reflection on modern football that someone would rather be out European football than in it. As a Charlton fan I dream of playing European football against whoever in whatever competition.
    Well exactly, thats sums football up at the moment.

I agree. Football should be about winning football matches and trophies, no matter what competition you're in.

• So out of his depth it's frightening!
    They looked as bad as we did on sat and that takes some doing!
  • That comment after that match saying he stayed in the stand because the team were never going to win was shocking
  • shine166 said:

That comment after that match saying he stayed in the stand because the team were never going to win was shocking

That was really bad, it's not as if it was Welling United vs Barcelona, last season Liverpool finished behind Spurs, and historically both would be considered giants of the English game, even if they are currently slightly behind the current mega rich clubs; for a manager of a club like Spurs to give up like that suggests a very unhappy camp.
  • dizzee said:

With di canio on Clarke, beckham Fergie and now this, surely there's got to be a punch button on the next football manager when a player comes to see you.

Not forgetting Tony Pulis naked headbutt.
  • Mate he shouldn't have employed AVB or Sherwood and then the fellas before arry

He has a list of failures bigger than your clubs honours list

I don't like him you know that but name now successful appointment he has made

• You're probably right to be honest. I cant.
    The club needs some direction. At the moment, we're lost and it shows.