Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Birmingham 0-1 Charlton plus the A&E INDICATOR

many thanks to the 24 Lifers who gave their marks.
I have changed the cumulative stats and increased the cut off point from 5 to 10 games. I have also include a comparison between this and last season of our shooting and scoring abilities. With regard to the Demoter Noter I have listened to your suggestions and have scrapped it and replaced it with the A&E INDICATOR - hope you like it.

If the presentation of the stats is not up to its usual standard my apologies, it is because Apple have revamped the software I use and in doing so have ruined it (IMHO)

stats are here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/38/8b899863c7018c0a2a1a12f047cce0.pdf

Comments

• A&E Indicator far less gloomy, good idea.
  • good work Lancs.
  • Cheers Lancs, good work
  • A&E Indicator is very good. Must take a lot of work!
    Cousins' stats look suspect: yellow cards 5, shots on 0, HW 4 ??
  • Cousins was the glue as he allowed Dale, Willo and Wiggy to get much further forward and put Brum under pressure. Surely deserved one of the top ratings for his selfless and quietly efficient display.
  • thanks Danny
    Cousins should be fouls 5 , no cards, then 3 shots on, 4 off, 1 HW
    Yes the Indicator is a bit time consuming but the work can be done before match day.
  • cheers good work
  • JonnyK said:

Cousins was the glue as he allowed Dale, Willo and Wiggy to get much further forward and put Brum under pressure. Surely deserved one of the top ratings for his selfless and quietly efficient display.

Absolutely. Just want you want from a Central midfielder in the holding role. Disciplined, steady and provided the continuity for others to play around him. Stephens is a different player without the defensive responsibilities in previous partnerships and Cousins allows him the freedom to go and play. Also, an excellent through ball to Jacko between the centre back/ left back positions. Unfortunately Jacko didnt have the quickness to capitalise.
  • Maybe with the benefit of hindsight CP should have played Dale further forward from word go and asked Danny Hollands to have patrolled in front of the CBs. But then again I wouldn't want to be doubting the man ;-))
  • Love it Lancs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Look forward to looking at these every week, thanks! Love the addition of the A+E indicator too. One thing I am confused about is the shots comparison with last season. From the stats you have provided, I make the "on target to goals %age" 21% for 2012/13 and 20% for this season (so I'm guessing this is just in the wrong column), and the "shots to goals %age" 11% for 2012/13 and 6% for this season. This is assuming I am reading it correctly.

I'd be interested to see the stats for other teams (not requesting that you do this!), but I'd be shocked if any other team scored fewer than 6% of their total shots.
  • Look forward to looking at these every week, thanks! Love the addition of the A+E indicator too. One thing I am confused about is the shots comparison with last season. From the stats you have provided, I make the "on target to goals %age" 21% for 2012/13 and 20% for this season (so I'm guessing this is just in the wrong column), and the "shots to goals %age" 11% for 2012/13 and 6% for this season. This is assuming I am reading it correctly.

I'd be interested to see the stats for other teams (not requesting that you do this!), but I'd be shocked if any other team scored fewer than 6% of their total shots.

yes Aiden you are quite right and I'm wrong, the %ages you give are the correct ones - thanks and glad you like the A&E Indicator, I think it's an improvement.

• Hmm won't open on iPhone. Safari cannot download this file.
  • Does anyone else via iPhone get the same ?
  • I do but there's an option to open using Google Chrome (as I have it installed).